Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

I'm new to this board, didn't know (though not surprised), that SAFC fans want to be part of anything to do with Newcastle.

:icon_lol: I think you`ll find there`s far more Mags on our boards.

Well to be fair places like ready to go only ever talk about Newcastle anyway.

They are more Newcastle haters than Sunderland fans.

:unsure:

I`ve mentioned in the past Tommy son,we dont hide it,look through any Mag board

and you`ll find a reference to us in almost every single thread,hidden well,but you`ll find them... :icon_lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can’t say fairer than that.....

I didn't know the borough of North Tyneside had a professional football team...

The airports in the city bondaries of Newcastle upon Tyne, you third world mackem cunt.

aha you fell for the bait, to be precise the airport is actually in not in the boundary of Newcastle Upon Tyne, but Northumberland.

Mong.

Our survey says NUR NURRRRRRR

A

Newcastle Airport‎

Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 8BZ‎ - 0871 882 1121‎

That doesn't support the fact that you've deluded yourself and several others, thinking we've been banned from the competition when none of the real quotes in the article even suggest. :unsure::icon_lol:

Who cares you're a mickey mouse club, you said the airport was in North Tyneside you were proved wrong so you said Northumberland, again proved wrong, so you ignore the subject all together. I'm not a bigot, but I genuinely mean it when I say mackems are the lowest people in life you can get in this country, you are downtrodden, bitter, jealous people who's only glimpse of the limelight occurs when you're mentioned in the same breath as us. This is great for Sunderland actually having something as a place, a city, an area, having something which for one season is better than your more illustrious, championed, more famous neighbours, namely Premiership status. The daft thing is though even though we're in a lower league, we're still going to get double the focus you receive shown already by our 7 live TV appearances to you 2 by the end of October. :icon_lol: Mackems aghahaha - no one cares, no one will ever care, and that's why it hurts so much.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Winner

I'm new to this board, didn't know (though not surprised), that SAFC fans want to be part of anything to do with Newcastle.

and you`ll find a reference to us in almost every single thread,hidden well,but you`ll find them... :icon_lol:

The only threads on here about your lot tend to be ones about disagreeable actions on your part, e.g the thread about your world cup bid using pictures of Newcastle. Perhaps making up 2 % of the board.

Ready to go must be at least 50% Newcastle threads.

When it comes to talking about Sunderland and their fans - Stevie is almost always right.

The only threads on here about your lot tend to be ones about disagreeable actions on your part, e.g the thread about your world cup bid using pictures of Newcastle. Perhaps making up 2 % of the board.

Ready to go must be at least 50% Newcastle threads.

When it comes to talking about Sunderland and their fans - Stevie is almost always right.

I`m not talking about threads with Sunderland in the title,like I said you can find a reference to Sunderland in almost every thread,also if you look at this board,the Sunderland fans post on threads about Sunderland,I dont see\haven't seen to many SAFC fans on here taking the piss in recent times? but I can show plenty of bitter Mag posts on the SMB,there`s even a couple of sad B&W twats posing as Sunderland fans,trying to stir the shit,but they are tolerated,we like to call it banter. :icon_lol:

Who are you trying to convince me or you?

We do get a lot of mackem wind up merchants they just don't last very long.

:icon_lol: No need to convince anybody,I couldn`t give a shit tbh! I skim through this board,among many others,most days of the week,I put it down to the fact I like football,so I like to keep informed,is that being obsessed? it beats the hell out of watching Corrie. :unsure:

well having read through this post I see that many of you are still, arrogant, pompous and deluded. You want to really know why you get more viewers on televised matches? People want to see you fail not win.

It is because of your pretentiousness over the years that this has happened. Even the media want to see you fail. That's why you have quite a few televised games from the fizzy pop league.

You just can't stop being arrogant with your heads up your jacksies even when your closest rivals are now better than you. These are all the reasons other fans and the media want to see you fail.

Why oh why do you all think that Newcastle deserves better? They certainly do not. Afetr many years and many managers and much financial backing in that time, you have achieved diddly squat.

Try being more humble and accept your fate and you might become most peoples' second favourite team again instead of one of the most depised.

Whereas people don't care about Sunderland either way, they never have and never will.

Sunderland, famous for Newcastle, why is why you used pictures of Newcastle in your world cup bid, pan that camera up a bit and you can see our ground for fucks sake! :unsure:

well having read through this post I see that many of you are still, arrogant, pompous and deluded. You want to really know why you get more viewers on televised matches? People want to see you fail not win.

It is because of your pretentiousness over the years that this has happened. Even the media want to see you fail. That's why you have quite a few televised games from the fizzy pop league.

You just can't stop being arrogant with your heads up your jacksies even when your closest rivals are now better than you. These are all the reasons other fans and the media want to see you fail.

Why oh why do you all think that Newcastle deserves better? They certainly do not. Afetr many years and many managers and much financial backing in that time, you have achieved diddly squat.

Try being more humble and accept your fate and you might become most peoples' second favourite team again instead of one of the most depised.

You joined just to say that? :unsure:

I`m well aware of the arseclowns Tom,we have them in equal amounts.

Guest Stevie
yeah what a fanny, still, if the shite he spouts eases his pain then let him carry on.

A quote from this thread on the SMB. http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...2861&page=4

I think Teed mentioned above that Sunderland are mentioned "in most posts" on this board. Now I can guarantee there a days maybe weeks where the word Sunderland isn't even typed on this board, most of us don't care, most of us who aren't from the shitholes in between Newcastle and Sunderland anyway. I'm from Newcastle proper and the only time I even give them a second thought is when they're playing us. Where as it is quite clear that a majority of mackems would rather we lost than them win. I think if they had a choice of them going down with us, as long as we went down, as opposed to us staying up they'd take the former.

I laugh at them, pity them and look down my nose at them. Of course it could be seen as arrogant, but I'm sure if Bury thought they had a city of comparison to Manchester and a better football club, then Man Utd fans would laugh and look down their nose at them. The fact is you're going to get the odd mackem, but it's part of their culture to despise and hate Newcastle and Tyneside. They're brought up with it, they look at us with suspicion, disdain, and jealousy. It's ridiculous in 2009, but that's mackems for you. Their women, fuckin hell, I've seen a mackem bird who isn't afflicted by the following: heavy smoker, fat, orange face, slag.

The football side of things oh dear. Their city do they even have a listed building? Their main street Fawcett Street is a poor mans Shields Road (Byker), and their accent and collective general demeanour is repulsive. Again I will point to the word arrogant, because that's how some of us might appear, but there is not way possible I could look down my nose at mackems and Sunderland AFC more than I do. If Sunderland came in the top 10, I wouldn't care I'd say it's good for English football that a non-entity mickey mouse club can achieve something in 2009. Good luck to them.

You think we don't know all of this already? Nobody here thinks we get the third most TV games because we're great and everyone loves us. We know it's because people want to see our downfall. The reason Stevie and others bring it up is because it contradicts the other view of Newcastle, which is that we're a small club that's not really important. So which is it?

In short, get fucked you tiresome, bitter mackem.

Whereas people don't care about Sunderland either way, they never have and never will.

Sunderland, famous for Newcastle, why is why you used pictures of Newcastle in your world cup bid, pan that camera up a bit and you can see our ground for fucks sake! :unsure:

See, still deluded. Are we not discussing football teams here rather that the regions surrounding them? I see nothing wrong in promoting the whole region. It is purely geographic and nothing to do with the football team that play in the region. It seems you try to grasp at anything. It proves the point even more, your phycosis is unable to accept your position in the football league.

Guest Stevie

I know but we don't give a fuck. As Cantona once said, "it's better to be talked about even when it's bad, than not be talked about at all, because it shows you exist." It's fucking spot on. Tell me one club who eventually achieved success who are not disliked, Man Utd were disliked when they winning fuck all, we're not near them and won't be, but Sunderland will never be that badly hated because no one cares, just a trampy tin pot yo yo club with the 2nd and 3rd worst league points total in a season in 100 years of English football history. They can't even slag fuckin Leeds never mind us. Mackems :icon_lol:

You think we don't know all of this already? Nobody here thinks we get the third most TV games because we're great and everyone loves us. We know it's because people want to see our downfall. The reason Stevie and others bring it up is because it contradicts the other view of Newcastle, which is that we're a small club that's not really important. So which is it?

In short, get fucked you tiresome, bitter mackem.

I never suggested you were small club and if I had, I would be as deluded as some of your fans. Mackem? Bitter? You see, there you go again thinking the only fans who might have a dig are Mackems. Did not Aston Villa fans on the last game of the season prove otherwise.

Sunderland, famous for Newcastle, why is why you used pictures of Newcastle in your world cup bid, pan that camera up a bit and you can see our ground for fucks sake! :icon_lol:

See, still deluded. Are we not discussing football teams here rather that the regions surrounding them? I see nothing wrong in promoting the whole region. It is purely geographic and nothing to do with the football team that play in the region. It seems you try to grasp at anything. It proves the point even more, your phycosis is unable to accept your position in the football league.

You wish that were the case.

We have been in the second flight before you stupid mackem muppet.

We can accept it without a problem, we don't dissappear like your lot.

Why would the Sunderland world cup bid have a picture of Newcastle?

and you call us deluded :icon_lol:

Sunderland, famous for Newcastle, why is why you used pictures of Newcastle in your world cup bid, pan that camera up a bit and you can see our ground for fucks sake! :icon_lol:

why do you bother to chew through the straps every morning mate? :icon_lol:

Then why is it called the "sunderland bid" and not the "North East bid"?

I'll tell you why, because if there was a North East bid, It would centre on Newcastle and sunderland wouldn't be mentioned at all. The only thing you have going for you is the capacity of your ground (even that is smaller than ours.) and your proximity to us.

Sunderland:

crap transport links

crap amenities

crap history

crap people

Newcastle/Gateshead:

International Airport, Good rail and Road links, good transport hub.

Top class Hotels and restaurants, renowned nightlife

Deep rooted football history and sites of historical importance

Top quality people, with a warmth and humour you're pleasantly surprised to find in a city.

add to that everything in your bid is as much part of sunderland as it is Newcastle, I think it's only fair to say, "Shut your fucking pie hole, gob shite."

I know but we don't give a fuck. As Cantona once said, "it's better to be talked about even when it's bad, than not be talked about at all, because it shows you exist." It's fucking spot on. Tell me one club who eventually achieved success who are not disliked, Man Utd were disliked when they winning fuck all, we're not near them and won't be, but Sunderland will never be that badly hated because no one cares, just a trampy tin pot yo yo club with the 2nd and 3rd worst league points total in a season in 100 years of English football history. They can't even slag fuckin Leeds never mind us. Mackems :icon_lol:

Tell me one club who eventually achieved success who are not disliked

And Newcastle`s achieved this hatred without any success what so ever! how strange... :icon_lol:

ps. You need to see a doctor son!! you have mental health problems.

I know but we don't give a fuck. As Cantona once said, "it's better to be talked about even when it's bad, than not be talked about at all, because it shows you exist." It's fucking spot on. Tell me one club who eventually achieved success who are not disliked, Man Utd were disliked when they winning fuck all, we're not near them and won't be, but Sunderland will never be that badly hated because no one cares, just a trampy tin pot yo yo club with the 2nd and 3rd worst league points total in a season in 100 years of English football history. They can't even slag fuckin Leeds never mind us. Mackems

What success might that be?

Leeds had their turn at being slagged off. They are a forgotten team at least for the moment. This might also happen to Newcastle. I don't expect it to but be beware of of what happened to Leeds. They get little press at the moment. It is all to easy in these days of the high football finance of the PL to slip into oblivion once relegated.

Also cast your mind back more than 16 years. Really how big were you then?

Guest TheNewinsider

and you call us bitter :icon_lol: at the end of the day we unlike you, will be the ones that still exist as a football club in twenty years time. Nobody in the right mind is going to buy that financial wreck you support, with all its debts and its over the top wage bill still about £70 million high, it would be far too much of an investment in such harsh financial times. Come the end of august, Chris Houghton and Colin Calderwood will be sat in the dugout playing a 2nd string of youngsters which get their arses kicked by a rougher and more experienced championship week in week out.

FACT!