Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
I know but we don't give a fuck. As Cantona once said, "it's better to be talked about even when it's bad, than not be talked about at all, because it shows you exist." It's fucking spot on. Tell me one club who eventually achieved success who are not disliked, Man Utd were disliked when they winning fuck all, we're not near them and won't be, but Sunderland will never be that badly hated because no one cares, just a trampy tin pot yo yo club with the 2nd and 3rd worst league points total in a season in 100 years of English football history. They can't even slag fuckin Leeds never mind us. Mackems

What success might that be?

Leeds had their turn at being slagged off. They are a forgotten team at least for the moment. This might also happen to Newcastle. I don't expect it to but be beware of of what happened to Leeds. They get little press at the moment. It is all to easy in these days of the high football finance of the PL to slip into oblivion once relegated.

Also cast your mind back more than 16 years. Really how big were you then?

16 years July 1993, we had been the third best supported team in England the season before despite being in the second tier, and had Andy Cole and Peter Beardsley's partnership a matter of weeks away. Well done for ignoring all my other points though.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
well having read through this post I see that many of you are still, arrogant, pompous and deluded. You want to really know why you get more viewers on televised matches? People want to see you fail not win.

It is because of your pretentiousness over the years that this has happened. Even the media want to see you fail. That's why you have quite a few televised games from the fizzy pop league.

You just can't stop being arrogant with your heads up your jacksies even when your closest rivals are now better than you. These are all the reasons other fans and the media want to see you fail.

Why oh why do you all think that Newcastle deserves better? They certainly do not. Afetr many years and many managers and much financial backing in that time, you have achieved diddly squat.

Try being more humble and accept your fate and you might become most peoples' second favourite team again instead of one of the most depised.

I know but we don't give a fuck. As Cantona once said, "it's better to be talked about even when it's bad, than not be talked about at all, because it shows you exist." It's fucking spot on. Tell me one club who eventually achieved success who are not disliked, Man Utd were disliked when they winning fuck all, we're not near them and won't be, but Sunderland will never be that badly hated because no one cares, just a trampy tin pot yo yo club with the 2nd and 3rd worst league points total in a season in 100 years of English football history. They can't even slag fuckin Leeds never mind us. Mackems :icon_lol:

and you call us bitter :icon_lol: at the end of the day we unlike you, will be the ones that still exist as a football club in twenty years time. Nobody in the right mind is going to buy that financial wreck you support, with all its debts and its over the top wage bill still about £70 million high, it would be far too much of an investment in such harsh financial times. Come the end of august, Chris Houghton and Colin Calderwood will be sat in the dugout playing a 2nd string of youngsters which get their arses kicked by a rougher and more experienced championship week in week out.

FACT!

I will donate £50 to an unemployed mackem of your choice, if this is the status quo on September 1st 2009, and I will.

Guest Stevie
Funny, I thought I said more than 16 years! Ooh! Look so I did. Well said for ignoring the relevant word in the sentence.

Why be ambiguous though, more than 16 years could be July 12th 1993.

Funny, I thought I said more than 16 years! Ooh! Look so I did. Well said for ignoring the relevant word in the sentence.

You do know the most successful of our History came before Keegan right?

Well I expect you would pick a date in that proximity. Does it frighten you to go back to the dark days. Don't be scared, most teams have had them and yes some more recent than others.

You managed as a team in the 90's to pick up a few glory hunters (they must be disappointed not to have had any). Newcastle played attractive attacking football under Keegan (Chapter 1) and it pulled in some of the roving population of football fans Newcastle's way.

I am merely curious what might happen if Newcastle spend a few years in the lower leagues.

And why is any poster on here who debates the credibility of NUFC and some of it's fans immediately labelled a Mackem? You see it does seem a little phsycotic. Stop being so insular and realise that there are many people outside the north east who hate Newcastle. But that's unfair as it's the fans really. The club is OK. Some of the fans seem to think that they support God's own team. I also find it odd how you seem to personally abuse Sunderland fans.

I have visited both cities and have to admit that Newcastle seems better architecturally and even the shops are better as I remember.

however the people seem the same. Good and bad in both. Some areas of Newcastle seem just as bad as some areas of Sunderland and the same goes for most towns and cities in the land.

Guest Stevie
Well I expect you would pick a date in that proximity. Does it frighten you to go back to the dark days. Don't be scared, most teams have had them and yes some more recent than others.

You managed as a team in the 90's to pick up a few glory hunters (they must be disappointed not to have had any). Newcastle played attractive attacking football under Keegan (Chapter 1) and it pulled in some of the roving population of football fans Newcastle's way.

I am merely curious what might happen if Newcastle spend a few years in the lower leagues.

And why is any poster on here who debates the credibility of NUFC and some of it's fans immediately labelled a Mackem? You see it does seem a little phsycotic. Stop being so insular and realise that there are many people outside the north east who hate Newcastle. But that's unfair as it's the fans really. The club is OK. Some of the fans seem to think that they support God's own team. I also find it odd how you seem to personally abuse Sunderland fans.

I have visited both cities and have to admit that Newcastle seems better architecturally and even the shops are better as I remember.

however the people seem the same. Good and bad in both. Some areas of Newcastle seem just as bad as some areas of Sunderland and the same goes for most towns and cities in the land.

:icon_lol:

I will donate £50 to an unemployed mackem of your choice, if this is the status quo on September 1st 2009, and I will.

You've confused the poor lad now Stevie, he can't see how a rock band is relevant to this thread.

Bless

4,000 mackems can breath a huge sigh of relief now, because they won't have to be in the same vicinity as the Newcastle fans as the mayor of Amsterdam has banned them. Must be a nightmare for the organisers of the Amsterdam tournament though, trying to find a new team to compete with just 2 weeks notice, but well done the powers that be on letting our game go ahead, it's only natural as Sunderland's peers that we shouldn't be fucked about.

Amsterdam mayor Job Cohen is determined to ban Sunderland from the Amsterdam Tournament because he fears fans will clash with Newcastle supporters.

The Black Cats have been invited to participate in the annual knockout along with Benfica, Atletico Madrid and hosts Ajax.

The tournament takes place between the July 24th-26th and fans have already snapped up the 4000 tickets that have been made available.

Local rivals Newcastle travel to nearby Utrecht on July 26th and the Football Association has warned their counterparts in Holland to expect trouble.

"It is out of the question that both clubs can play at the same time," Cohen told Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

"Talks with the municipal authorities and the club Utrecht have not ended in a result and I don't want to take any risks.

"It's not for nothing that we have been warned by the English FA. I understand that such a measure has far-reaching consequences for Ajax's traditional tournament but the safety of the city is the first priority, and of course we wouldn't want any Sunderland fans getting injured also."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5427994,00.html

A nightmare for your team to arrange a freindly with only a few weeks notice you mean.

but well done the powers that be on letting our game go ahead, it's only natural as Sunderland's peers that we shouldn't be fucked about.

Made me chuckle......

I think there is only one way to settle this, is whichever city has the airport and ferry port that links to Amsterdam gets to play their match, you can’t say fairer than that.....

Or you could choose the premiership team who are taking part in a tournament with quality european teams who have already sold tickets.

Guest Stevie
KingOfSeaburn

Midfield

Default Re: Fucking hilarious

that link has just reminded me what tedious bastards they are.

deluded awful bastards that seem to rely on the merits of gatesheads attractions and they fact there is an airport near. fucking clowns

Aye in essence a shit city no one notices despite having more grade one listed buildings, than anywhere outside London (other than Bath), despite the fact it has Britain's most beautiful street, or an iconic Quayside showing one of the landmarks of the UK, aye what a shithole Newcastle is with absolutely fuck all going for it. Now if only them geordies had somewhere like this....

sunderland-empire.jpg

:icon_lol: and that really is the greatest building in Sunderland

This whole thread is cringe worthy to be honest, enough shit coming from both sets of fans.

I comes to something when fans are arguing over a friendly match lol.

Its all we've got left in common :icon_lol:

This whole thread is cringe worthy to be honest, enough shit coming from both sets of fans.

I comes to something when fans are arguing over a friendly match lol.

Its all we've got left in common :icon_lol:

It's a shame, I always have good banter with the mags at work and at home and I bet most people on here are friends with Sunderland supporters, yet when it comes to the internet it all goes too far and everyone just looks like a bellend.

I thought this might happen which is why I held off from booking any flights for Utrecht.

It's also nice to read all this "we're bigger than you now" stuff to remind me why I despise the Mackem cunts - I hope theres a few really good kickings awaiting them.

I thought this might happen which is why I held off from booking any flights for Utrecht.

It's also nice to read all this "we're bigger than you now" stuff to remind me why I despise the Mackem cunts - I hope theres a few really good kickings awaiting them.

I'd rather save all my energy for when we play you guys again, taking the piss over and trying to be clever over the internet is a bit gay like. We are in the premier league for now but whose to say 3,4,5 years down the line we could be back in the CCC. Football is unpredictable and it's normally the "kids" who like to mouth off and start claiming "my dad's bigger than your dad" so to speak.

I'd rather save all my energy for when we play you guys again, taking the piss over and trying to be clever over the internet is a bit gay like. We are in the premier league for now but whose to say 3,4,5 years down the line we could be back in the CCC. Football is unpredictable and it's normally the "kids" who like to mouth off and start claiming "my dad's bigger than your dad" so to speak.

I have Mackem mates I can take this stuff from but I'm sick of reading all this "formed in 1992" shit from people who never went to Roker Park. I'd argue that for every "glory hunter" claimed by Mackems to have started watching us in 95 etc, there are just as many Mackems whose only experience of football is the SOL.

I also think its wrong for Mackems to sneer at the notion that our passion deserves reward when they would feel the same way about themselves.

Without getting into this shit I once knew a mackem who got a season ticket when they went up into the Premiership under Reid and when they were doing quite well and he didn't know they'd won the cup in '73.

The Dam will be a fucking nightmare for this btw as both sets of fans will have their fair share of charvas having whiteys :icon_lol:

I have Mackem mates I can take this stuff from but I'm sick of reading all this "formed in 1992" shit from people who never went to Roker Park. I'd argue that for every "glory hunter" claimed by Mackems to have started watching us in 95 etc, there are just as many Mackems whose only experience of football is the SOL.

I also think its wrong for Mackems to sneer at the notion that our passion deserves reward when they would feel the same way about themselves.

Too true, it's tit for tat and it always will be. I think you learn to ignore the ones that haven't got a clue and you can generally spot them a mile off as there the ones speaking shit.

I don't think anyone can say that they are 100% happy that you guys are down as the Derbys are always something special and it's generally the first fixture you look for when the new ones come out. I generally hope that NUFC get themselves out the shit, the club is way to big the the CCC and even the most irrational Sunderland fan can see that.

Without getting into this shit I once knew a mackem who got a season ticket when they went up into the Premiership under Reid and when they were doing quite well and he didn't know they'd won the cup in '73.

The Dam will be a fucking nightmare for this btw as both sets of fans will have their fair share of charvas having whiteys :icon_lol:

It's part and parcel of every club, the more success the more fans you will get on board, and it's a shame a lot don't know the history of the clubs when "deciding" to become a fan.

Edited by MackemSi

I'm not bothered by the average mackem, I love the banter we have together. It's the ones who are so staggeringly deluded as to the size and importance of their club. Most Geordies know we're not in the same ball park as Man U and Arsenal, most have accepted we won't be for a long long time. Some sunderland fans seem to think they're as important a club as Everton or Villa... and they're just not. They haven't the history, nor the present to back up that claim. We're not title chasers, we're not even in the premiership, yet we still matter more than they do. That's why we're in the papers, that's I feel secure in mocking those deluded ones.

To call their World Cup bid the sunderland bid, then to feature sights and sites from across the region claiming it's a North East bid is worthy of ridicule.

If they had chaired the bid and called it a North East bid, fine and fair enough, but they're not, they're calling it the sunderland bid and that sticks in my throat.

It's part and parcel of every club, the more success the more fans you will get on board, and it's a shame a lot don't know the history of the clubs when "deciding" to become a fan.

I wasn't trying to make out you lot were any different to anyone else. I just thought it was funny. He was clueless and he looked like Harry Potter.

I'm not bothered by the average mackem, I love the banter we have together. It's the ones who are so staggeringly deluded as to the size and importance of their club. Most Geordies know we're not in the same ball park as Man U and Arsenal, most have accepted we won't be for a long long time. Some sunderland fans seem to think they're as important a club as Everton or Villa... and they're just not. They haven't the history, nor the present to back up that claim. We're not title chasers, we're not even in the premiership, yet we still matter more than they do. That's why we're in the papers, that's I feel secure in mocking those deluded ones.

To call their World Cup bid the sunderland bid, then to feature sights and sites from across the region claiming it's a North East bid is worthy of ridicule.

If they had chaired the bid and called it a North East bid, fine and fair enough, but they're not, they're calling it the sunderland bid and that sticks in my throat.

The state we're in is far more worthy of ridicule though, don't you think? :icon_lol:

I'm not saying we're without reproach, but they're chatting like they're about to mount an assault on the title, where in reality they've as much chance of making a dint in the Premiership status quo this year, as we do.

I'm not bothered by the average mackem, I love the banter we have together. It's the ones who are so staggeringly deluded as to the size and importance of their club.

Can't disagree with that, I have said since we got promoted that staying up in the premier league needs to be our main focus for at least 2/3 seasons. We need to get established and then build from that.

Most Geordies know we're not in the same ball park as Man U and Arsenal, most have accepted we won't be for a long long time. Some sunderland fans seem to think they're as important a club as Everton or Villa... and they're just not.

To be honest, the "big" four are not going to be over taken any time soon the best any club outside the top four can do is aim to catch Villa and Everton, I can hold my hands up and say Sunderland will not be doing that anytime soon either, but unfortunately you get some people who expect too much and think that doing that is easy.

They haven't the history, nor the present to back up that claim. We're not title chasers, we're not even in the premiership, yet we still matter more than they do. That's why we're in the papers, that's I feel secure in mocking those deluded ones.

See I don't agree with you there, you guys are in the papers for all the wrong reasons and thats nothing to brag about. I'd rather my team be out of the papers than be in them with the situation Newcastle are in.

I'm not saying we're without reproach, but they're chatting like they're about to mount an assault on the title, where in reality they've as much chance of making a dint in the Premiership status quo this year, as we do.

Can't argue that one bit, but I would like to think that the majority of Sunderland fans know this, the ones with brains in their heads know exactly what to expect this season, another hard relegation fight. Anything else that comes of this season is a bonus.

Edited by MackemSi