Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

Guest TheNewinsider
insider, you're missing my point. The only thing your bid has going for it, is the capacity of the ground. SOL itself is as vanilla a stadium as you're likely to find. St James' has history and scale, it's a tanigble connection between the old and the new.

and trust me when I say that Sports Direct sign won't be up there long.

the "sunderland" bid is empty, and if they see your stadium and think ... maybe, they'll soon have their minds turned to the embarrassing display of the "fans" who brought the city, the region and the country to feel ashamed.

Your "sunderland bid" is ridiculous simply because the sole thing you have going for you (your stadiums capacity) is shrouded with the shadow of racism and violence.

what are you on about? It seems like you're clutching straws now as you're obsecurely branding all our fans racist and violent now. Pretty much a narrow and somewhat useless assumption to make in that situation, there's nly one set of fans in the northeast now who have proved a pivotal embarassment for themselves (also via exaggeration of the media mind), and I hate to say that they weren't safc fans.

You can insult our fanbase all you like, but really that's just your black and white tinted ignorant opinion. I'll reserve my opinions on nufc fans however to myself, as I know that they don't really differ that much in terms of local heritage and background to the safc fans :icon_lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland is a fucking shit hole with an Ikea ground.

Newcastle is lush with an amazing ground that stands over the entire city and it's also in the city centre.

I'm from Durham and I would never even consider going to Sunderland for anything, not a night out, not shopping, fuck all. I would rather go to Durham or if I'm spending decent money (like buying a guitar or some such) I would always go to Newcastle.

I'm in no way deluded because I'm in the middle of the two.

Newcastle is one of the best cities in the UK and a real football city and you can feel that all over.

Sunderland is terrible and way way behind in terms of almost anything.

It might be hard for you to swallow but it's the honest truth.

what are you on about? It seems like you're clutching straws now as you're obsecurely branding all our fans racist and violent now. Pretty much a narrow and somewhat useless assumption to make in that situation, there's nly one set of fans in the northeast now who have proved a pivotal embarassment for themselves (also via exaggeration of the media mind), and I hate to say that they weren't safc fans.

You can insult our fanbase all you like, but really that's just your black and white tinted ignorant opinion. I'll reserve my opinions on nufc fans however to myself, as I know that they don't really differ that much in terms of local heritage and background to the safc fans :icon_lol:

Am I bollocks. :icon_lol: I didn't even say it was mackems who were the hateful little oiks hurling abuse and invading the pitch. So lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I'm saying that's what the SOL will be remembered for when internationals come to mind, rightly or wrongly.

My entire point, (which you've avoided time and again) is that sunderland does not have enough to launch a serious individual bid and any North East bid would have Newcastle at it's centre because it's idiotic to think of having a North East bid without us. We are the bigger draw. Airport, amenities, stadium. In every criteria you care to name, we trump you.

whoops, I forgot you're the only North East team currently playing in the top flight. But will that be true come 2012?

Give me one good reason why the sunderland bid would be chosen ahead of the Newcastle/Gateshead bid?

Guest TheNewinsider
Sunderland is a fucking shit hole with an Ikea ground.

Newcastle is lush with an amazing ground that stands over the entire city and it's also in the city centre.

I'm from Durham and I would never even consider going to Sunderland for anything, not a night out, not shopping, fuck all. I would rather go to Durham or if I'm spending decent money (like buying a guitar or some such) I would always go to Newcastle.

I'm in no way deluded because I'm in the middle of the two.

Newcastle is one of the best cities in the UK and a real football city and you can feel that all over.

Sunderland is terrible and way way behind in terms of almost anything.

It might be hard for you to swallow but it's the honest truth.

What a load of deluded shite, typical nufc fans; ignorant, uneducated lowlife filth and you especially you post 1992 bandwagon cunt. The Sol blatantly is better than SJP, let's face it your club is collapsing anyway and this "football" city rubbish won't exist in a few years.

FACT!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <_< <_< :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: It never takes long does it,what the fucks the matter with you people?

you can`t hold a conversation without throwing abuse about can you`s

as for "council's rubbish tip" we own our ground,I believe the council owns Sid james .a hotch potch of a ground tbh.

The council own the ground it's built on.

I'm not sure what difference that makes like. :icon_lol:

It makes a difference,our grounds bought and paid for,your`s is still on the tick,you really must try and live within your means! it can get you into big trouble........ :icon_lol: ........ oh! wait a minute!!!..... :icon_lol:

The SOL is better than SJP? Thought the SOl was the local council's rubbish tip.

Lets get this set straight Newinsider eh?

The build quality of the SOS is pitiful- SBR's point about the oak doors was funny, but the point he was making is true- our ground was built properly, with good materials, by proper builders.

The SOS was thrown up using cheap tat, by cowboy subbies.

As for SJP being "unsymmetrical"..........

............. since when has has that been the criteria of a "good" ground? I'll tell you- post Sky. As you seem to use this as your main critisism of SJP, we can only assume you are a post Sky JCL bandwagon jumper.

Have a close look at your flatpack ground- it isn't symmetrical either- therefore by your own argument, its shit.

When I walk out of SJP, I have the choice of more than 20 pubs within less than 5 minutes walk.

SOS has....... a big ugly swimming pool built on the unnecessarily large carpark, a ropey cafe(Joan's) and even ropier bar (That dump by the roundabout).

Don't try to compare the two grounds mate, there is no comparison.

:icon_lol:

It makes a difference,our grounds bought and paid for,your`s is still on the tick,you really must try and live within your means! it can get you into big trouble........ :icon_lol: ........ oh! wait a minute!!!..... :icon_lol:

Isn't yours built on a subsiding mine shaft?

Our ground is also paid for you muppet. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
You deluded fucking moron,

If you think St James' Park is how a modern ground should look, then I dread to think what football in england would be like if they all followed that bizzare design. SJP looks like a scrapheap of corragated iron which looks dramatically out of shape, due to the stands not even being near parralel in terms of height to each other, one stand being ridiclously high with 100,000,000,000,000 steps to the top. The gray like uncoordinated colour coding of the stadium also makes it incredibly ugly. What you said makes no sense whatsoever. I tried my best to praise your ground and only recieved insults for it, sums you up really.

and at least of course, we don't have a massive "Sports direct.com" sign fitted onto the top of one of our stands! and at least our club actually own the stadia at the same time!

Why can't you spell grey? Don't use being mackem as an excuse. How the fuck is it uncoordinated as well?? You monkey. Corregated iron?? What? Your team play in the Stadium of Shite, furnished with cheap carpets from fuckin Allied Carpets, while I say once again the interior of SJP particularly the Milburn Stand has few equals.

484335894_3b98f786f1.jpg

Class, appealing, alluring, fuckin attractive.

What a load of deluded shite, typical nufc fans; ignorant, uneducated lowlife filth and you especially you post 1992 bandwagon cunt. The Sol blatantly is better than SJP, let's face it your club is collapsing anyway and this "football" city rubbish won't exist in a few years.

FACT!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: <_< <_< :icon_lol:

This kid is either the biggest cock in the United Kingdom bar none. Or the biggest spaz since that fat cunt Rangers fan who won the lottery.

The stadium of light and st james' park are absolutely beyond comparison, I go back to the FFS quote, comparing a Rolls Royce to a Mini, and the gulf in quality of the two stadiums really is that large. Fucking Derby have an identikit shit flatpack stadium much like the mackems do, but it's nice and has more character than Sunderland's.

St James' has so much character despite being a modern stadium, the roof lets natural light flood in beautifully, the ugly difference in the coloured seat as this inbred puts it, what cool, sleek, modern grey. I think what we should do is put bright seats in with a classy HOWAY THE FUCKIN LADS written in the seats along with the badge and NUFC TOON TOON, for that bit of finesse touch taking a leaf out of superior neighbours in their superior stadium. To be honest mackems will read this and cringe at this young lad, he's of the SKY generation without a doubt, a generation that hears something once on Talksport and believes it as fact.

I can't stress enough though the two stadiums are like comparing, Urusla Andress to Michelle Marsh, comparing John Holmes to Keith Chegwin, comparing Canada to Chad, and indeed comparing fuckin Sir Trevor McDonald to Duncan fat faced mackem bastard Wood. You ridiculously pathetic inbred mackem cunt.

St James' Park interior is like a SIX star hotel, the SOS is like a fuckin B&Q Warehouse, and I genuinely mean that, how can any BEGIN to compare the two?!?!!??!?!

Isn't yours built on a subsiding mine shaft?

No! It`s built on what used to be the entrance to Wearmouth Colliery,you listen to far to mush bullshit!

It`s a purpose built stadium,un like saint hotch potch,that`s been cobbled together over the years!

and whats with that fucking old glass wall,facing R.V.I.it looks like a greenhouse.

Probably knock off coat hangers bought from Boyes in a cheap deal.

That confirms everything Stevie was saying too - fucking swimming bath benches :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
Probably knock off coat hangers bought from Boyes in a cheap deal.

That confirms everything Stevie was saying too - fucking swimming bath benches :icon_lol:

The 11 a side team I'm playing next season has a better dressing room than that. Honestly too. The Sunderland board room too though man, and directors facilities, shocking cheap furnishings, horrible red 1970's carpet, office style characterless furniture. It's completely tasteless, cheap, chatty, nasty carbuncle, which represents everything about Sunderland, the club and the city so so well. In that pic look at the pipes hangin oot man :icon_lol: for fuck sake. Premiership football club this ye naa.