Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

Roker Park was better than the Stade de Shite, by a mile. Then again, the likes of Pride Park will struggle to be as good as the Baseball Ground, and don't get me started on the Reebok compared to Burnden.

Dont be so fucking stupid !! there`s far too many people like you,that romaticise about times gone by

and how old football stadiums were so much better,etc,etc! thats hog shit,you are getting old mate and long for your youth!

I`ve been to Burnden,the Baseball Ground and many,many more they were shit tips in the sixtys,they didn`t get any better as the years passed,If standing in line to use the one urinal and missing half the match,burning ya mouth on a small cup of Bovril while eating a cold pie,turns you on,go and watch none league Footy,give me the mordern stadium any day

times change,you need to change with them.. :icon_lol:

You make a fair and valid point, you really do, I just think it's tosh. :icon_lol:

I'm not as old as you are by the looks of it but am glad I didn't miss the terracing and older grounds. I feel for any younger fans who missed out on some belting days when it really was buzzing, sure, I was also at games when there was sub-20K crowds as well, but the good times/games compensated for it.

It`s an age thing mate,nostalgia,remember how cool it was the first time you went on a fair ground ride,would you be so excited now? time plays tricks on the emotions.I had great times doing the rounds of all the old grounds,but! if they had all

been brand new at the time,I still would have had a ball and remembered them as you remember your time.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teed, will you answer the question I asked?

Why is it the "sunderland bid" when it tries to use the sites and sights of the North East? If they do want a joint bid, how can they call it a sunderland bid?

Teed, will you answer the question I asked?

Why is it the "sunderland bid" when it tries to use the sites and sights of the North East? If they do want a joint bid, how can they call it a sunderland bid?

I dont know mate? I agree Newcastle as a far better City centre than Sunderland,without doubt and if you know your history,you know doubt know why this is the case? tbh I couldn`t give a shit,football`s played on a pitch of grass mate

and our pitch is just as good as yours,so why not bid for it.it`s about stadiums mate not city centres.

It's actually about the city as a whole, transports links, hotels, restaurants...

Tom mate,I dont want to burst your bubble,but I lived in London on and off ,for the best part of 30 year

It took me longer to travel 4 mile in that city,than it would to drive to newcastle and back,two or three times

who gives a fuck where people stay.a world cup played in the north east would be great for the whole region

get over you hillbilly feelings and feuds,be a little ,more cosmopolitan.trust me! it works wonders... :icon_lol:

who gives a fuck where people stay

Fifa.

This is not a personal thing, I am merely going on FIFA's criteria.

Well we had it in 66 so we might let you`s have it this time... :icon_lol:

Thing is Teed, Tom's right, the bid is not just about the blades of grass. It's whether the area can support the visitors. Be that with Hotels and restaurants and the like, or simply how difficult it is for the visitors to get to the ground.

As I've said countless times, it's a straight choice between sunderland and Newcastle. In that choice you've already admitted that sunderland is second best. I'm not worried about losing the bid, I'm asking what mental deficiency plagued the mind of the fella who thought it would be a) wise to advertise non-sunderland sites under the badge of sunderland, b ) be wise to have a North East bid without Newcastle/Gateshead and c) are you not a little embarrassed that this throroughly unprofessional bid has gone to print with your clubs name attached?

It's derisible and amateur.

Even if it were purely based on the ground Newcastle would still come up trumps, it's corporate facilities alone out punch those at the SoL, bigger capacity, better links to the hotels,bars and restaurants the visitors would need.

in short, we rock you suck :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

Interesting that none of these mackems have anything to say to the vast amount of points I've made about their wankhole town, their wank stadium, their downtrodden £2.87 an hour people, the vast chips they have on their shoulders, I must've made 20 key points, challenged by no one of the 180 who have been viewing this thread. Lets be honest. You know that we what you place is, and the beauty about it is, forget about the bullshit, but you wake up in the morning knowing what your place is, at least we have been somewhere and can dream of getting there again.

Thing is Teed, Tom's right, the bid is not just about the blades of grass. It's whether the area can support the visitors. Be that with Hotels and restaurants and the like, or simply how difficult it is for the visitors to get to the ground.

As I've said countless times, it's a straight choice between sunderland and Newcastle. In that choice you've already admitted that sunderland is second best. I'm not worried about losing the bid, I'm asking what mental deficiency plagued the mind of the fella who thought it would be a) wise to advertise non-sunderland sites under the badge of sunderland, b ) be wise to have a North East bid without Newcastle/Gateshead and c) are you not a little embarrassed that this throroughly unprofessional bid has gone to print with your clubs name attached?

Even if it were purely based on the ground Newcastle would still come up trumps, it's corporate facilities alone out punch those at the SoL, bigger capacity, better links to the hotels,bars and restaurants the visitors would need.

Keep slapping yourself on the back Fish.if that`s what keeps you wet!!

like I said It takes 15 minutes from the south side of Sunderland to the north side of Newcastle by car

anyone attending this event ( if anyone even hosts it) wouldn`t give a flying fuck about the hillbillys they meet in either city

well!! apart from the unpleasant odor that eminates from the shoes off brigade north of the tyne... :icon_lol:

this is 2009,we have taxis,there may be people that might prefer to while away their none footballing hours at the seaside!

who knows? you must remember,the rest of the world wont perceive a good night out,as fowwateen bottles a broon a flaming sambuca and two kebabs.as the perfect night out.

Interesting that none of these mackems have anything to say to the vast amount of points I've made about their wankhole town, their wank stadium, their downtrodden £2.87 an hour people, the vast chips they have on their shoulders, I must've made 20 key points, challenged by no one of the 180 who have been viewing this thread. Lets be honest. You know that we what you place is, and the beauty about it is, forget about the bullshit, but you wake up in the morning knowing what your place is, at least we have been somewhere and can dream of getting there again.

:icon_lol: You need to take your medication son!!!

who knows? you must remember,the rest of the world wont perceive a good night out,as fowwateen bottles a broon a flaming sambuca and two kebabs.as the perfect night out.

Yeah they probably prefer getting an unknown lass pregnant in a blue pop cheesy chip take away after a 14 hour wkd session in a nightclub till 5am whilst listening to new monkey and tossing each other off through the holes in their adidas poppers, whilst trying to cadge 50p for their next drink and getting a bit too close to their sister before hitting Fawcett street to take a shite in the gutter before going to sleep back in their box.

:icon_lol:

Yeah they probably prefer getting an unknown lass pregnant in a blue pop cheesy chip take away after a 14 hour wkd session in a nightclub till 5am whilst listening to new monkey and tossing each other off through the holes in their adidas poppers, whilst trying to cadge 50p for their next drink and getting a bit too close to their sister before hitting Fawcett street to take a shite in the gutter before going to sleep back in their box.

:icon_lol: I know where ya coming from Tom! those South Koreans are dirty bastards arnt they... :icon_lol:

like I said It takes 15 minutes from the south side of Sunderland to the north side of Newcastle by car

anyone attending this event ( if anyone even hosts it) wouldn`t give a flying fuck about the hillbillys they meet in either city

well!! apart from the unpleasant odor that eminates from the shoes off brigade north of the tyne... :icon_lol:

this is 2009,we have taxis,there may be people that might prefer to while away their none footballing hours at the seaside!

"We have taxis!" should have been the strap-line.

Edited by ChezGiven

:icon_lol: Teed man, nothing you're saying makes sense man.

Who the fuck wants to get a "15 minute taxi" when you can walk down one of the most beautiful streets in the country? Who the fuck wants to see the Sunderland "seaside" when there are nicer beaches further North?

Who the fuck honestly believes sunderland is a better night out? If you want to sink a few pints or go grab a cocktail or enjoy an excellent meal you're sure as shit not going to find it in sunderland.

Everything in sunderland is worse than anything in Newcastle. It's like comparing Aberdeen to Edingburgh, Bradford to Leeds, Milton Keynes to London. Objectively speaking Newcastle is a better city. Which is why it boiled my piss when I saw a "sunderland bid" using our landmarks, using landmarks that are nothing to do with sunderland... in fact I think the only shots of something sunderland-centric I can recall is your flatpack stadium... Doesn't that embarrass you?

you've said yourself that sunderland is a poorer proposition to Newcastle, so why do you still defend this ridiculous bid?

There's loyalty and then there's delusion.

in short, we rock you suck <_<:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Yiv lost iz!!! is that charva talk??

Who the fuck wants to get a "15 minute taxi" when you can walk down one of the most beautiful streets in the country? Who the fuck wants to see the Sunderland "seaside" when there are nicer beaches further North?

Who the fuck honestly believes sunderland is a better night out? If you want to sink a few pints or go grab a cocktail or enjoy an excellent meal you're sure as shit not going to find it in sunderland.

Everything in sunderland is worse than anything in Newcastle. It's like comparing Aberdeen to Edingburgh, Bradford to Leeds, Milton Keynes to London. Objectively speaking Newcastle is a better city. Which is why it boiled my piss when I saw a "sunderland bid" using our landmarks, using landmarks that are nothing to do with sunderland... in fact I think the only shots of something sunderland-centric I can recall is your flatpack stadium... Doesn't that embarrass you?

you've said yourself that sunderland is a poorer proposition to Newcastle, so why do you still defend this ridiculous bid?There's loyalty and then there's delusion.

I dont defend it,I couldn`t care a less tbh,I dont even like international football,it`s been as boring as fuck since Gazza

left the stage.why are you so hung up about it?? who gives a shit!! we`ll more than likely get it anyways.. :icon_lol:

but if you want it so bad,I suppose you`s could teach us how to stand aside the offer.. :icon_lol:

you've said yourself that sunderland is a poorer proposition to Newcastle, so why do you still defend this ridiculous bid?There's loyalty and then there's delusion.

I dont defend it,I couldn`t care a less tbh,I dont even like international football,it`s been as boring as fuck since Gazza

left the stage.why are you so hung up about it?? who gives a shit!! we`ll more than likely get it anyways.. :icon_lol:

but if you want it so bad,I suppose you`s could teach us how to stand aside the offer.. <_<

See all I can decipher from that is "You're right Fish, it's a shit bid and it is cringe-inducing."

but please, tell me if I'm wrong :icon_lol:

left the stage.why are you so hung up about it?? who gives a shit!! we`ll more than likely get it anyways.. <_<

but if you want it so bad,I suppose you`s could teach us how to stand aside the offer.. <_<

See all I can decipher from that is "You're right Fish, it's a shit bid and it is cringe-inducing."

:icon_lol: Reet`O!!...... :angry: FFS!!! ... You're right Fish, it's a shit bid and it is cringe-inducing newcastles the biggest club in the world,

their support is without doubt the best any club as ever known,the silverware they have won needs a stadium just to hold it all and peter beardsley the spitting image of Brad Pitt,have i forgot owt??? .. :icon_lol:

Fingers crossed! skintchys

well!! apart from the unpleasant odor that eminates from the shoes off brigade north of the tyne... <_<

left the stage.why are you so hung up about it?? who gives a shit!! we`ll more than likely get it anyways.. <_<

but if you want it so bad,I suppose you`s could teach us how to stand aside the offer.. :icon_lol:

:angry: Reet`O!!...... :angry: FFS!!! ... You're right Fish, it's a shit bid and it is cringe-inducing newcastles the biggest club in the world,

their support is without doubt the best any club as ever known,the silverware they have won needs a stadium just to hold it all and peter beardsley the spitting image of Brad Pitt,have i forgot owt??? .. :icon_lol:

Yes, you forgot to prostrate yourself in front of your computer after you typed that, in reverance to your Black & White betters. :icon_lol:

well!! apart from the unpleasant odor that eminates from the shoes off brigade north of the tyne... <_<

but if you want it so bad,I suppose you`s could teach us how to stand aside the offer.. :angry:

:angry: Reet`O!!...... :angry: FFS!!! ... You're right Fish, it's a shit bid and it is cringe-inducing newcastles the biggest club in the world,

Yes, you forgot to prostrate yourself in front of your computer after you typed that, in reverance to your Black & White betters. :icon_lol:

Check out the white Txt.... :icon_lol:

in short, we rock you suck <_<:icon_lol:

<_<

:icon_lol: Yiv lost iz!!! is that charva talk??

The smile was at the description of a good night out, which sounded like a canny night to me.

You selling Sunderland with the line 'we have taxis!!' is even funnier when you imagine it splashed across page 3 of your brochure as you run out of things to say.

A strap-line isnt that thing your wife once talked about either. :icon_lol: