Mackems BANNED from Amsterdam

Guest Stevie

Thing is Teed, Tom's right, the bid is not just about the blades of grass. It's whether the area can support the visitors. Be that with Hotels and restaurants and the like, or simply how difficult it is for the visitors to get to the ground.

As I've said countless times, it's a straight choice between sunderland and Newcastle. In that choice you've already admitted that sunderland is second best. I'm not worried about losing the bid, I'm asking what mental deficiency plagued the mind of the fella who thought it would be a) wise to advertise non-sunderland sites under the badge of sunderland, b ) be wise to have a North East bid without Newcastle/Gateshead and c) are you not a little embarrassed that this throroughly unprofessional bid has gone to print with your clubs name attached?

It's derisible and amateur.

Even if it were purely based on the ground Newcastle would still come up trumps, it's corporate facilities alone out punch those at the SoL, bigger capacity, better links to the hotels,bars and restaurants the visitors would need.

in short, we rock you suck :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Keep slapping yourself on the back Fish.if that`s what keeps you wet!!

like I said It takes 15 minutes from the south side of Sunderland to the north side of Newcastle by car

anyone attending this event ( if anyone even hosts it) wouldn`t give a flying fuck about the hillbillys they meet in either city

well!! apart from the unpleasant odor that eminates from the shoes off brigade north of the tyne... :icon_lol:

this is 2009,we have taxis,there may be people that might prefer to while away their none footballing hours at the seaside!

who knows? you must remember,the rest of the world wont perceive a good night out,as fowwateen bottles a broon a flaming sambuca and two kebabs.as the perfect night out.

<_<

"We have taxis!" should have been the strap-line.

:icon_lol: Yiv lost iz!!! is that charva talk??

The smile was at the description of a good night out, which sounded like a canny night to me.

You selling Sunderland with the line 'we have taxis!!' is even funnier when you imagine it splashed across page 3 of your brochure as you run out of things to say.

A strap-line isnt that thing your wife once talked about either. :icon_lol:

<_< Did she tell ya that like???

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that none of these mackems have anything to say to the vast amount of points I've made about their wankhole town, their wank stadium, their downtrodden £2.87 an hour people, the vast chips they have on their shoulders, I must've made 20 key points, challenged by no one of the 180 who have been viewing this thread. Lets be honest. You know that we what you place is, and the beauty about it is, forget about the bullshit, but you wake up in the morning knowing what your place is, at least we have been somewhere and can dream of getting there again.

You have to be the biggest prick on the internet, bar none.

You are making silly arguments about dressing rooms, wall hangings, and names of bars.... I have seen it all now, someone sad enough to actually take the piss out of a dressing room etc. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

You seem to be pointing out all the bad points about a city, when all you have to do is turn it the other way round and it will be exactly the same in Newcastle. EVERY city has bad area's, every city has good area's. I have lived in the city centre for 3 years, opposite the St Peters Uni campus, which over looks the river wear. The development in that area has been fantastic in the last 5 years, and to be pushing for a world up bid is also fantastic for the city and surrounding area's.

Your all taking the piss out of our bid, yet if ours is not good enough why haven't Newcastle pushed for a bid yet? It's actually laughable some of the things that I have read on here, you are trying to take the piss out of something we have no control over (the bid). We have one of the best stadiums in the country, and that is a fact, we showed that you could build a great stadium and not spend a fortune like what the new Wembley has cost. Our stadium can be increased in capacity within a matter of weeks.

Unlike some of the fans on here I am not going to slate your club, stadium or fans as a whole but it's like the majority of idiots have congregated in one place to trade insults about something that really doesn't matter. It's not life or death, if we don't get this world cup bid we aren't all going to drop down dead due to disappointment.

And after reading your comments Stevie, I can only come to one conclusion ...... you hate Sunderland more than you love Newcaslte, and I think you may have a problem.

Edited by MackemSi

Guest Stevie
Interesting that none of these mackems have anything to say to the vast amount of points I've made about their wankhole town, their wank stadium, their downtrodden £2.87 an hour people, the vast chips they have on their shoulders, I must've made 20 key points, challenged by no one of the 180 who have been viewing this thread. Lets be honest. You know that we what you place is, and the beauty about it is, forget about the bullshit, but you wake up in the morning knowing what your place is, at least we have been somewhere and can dream of getting there again.

You have to be the biggest prick on the internet, bar none.

You are making silly arguments about dressing rooms, wall hangings, and names of bars.... I have seen it all now, someone sad enough to actually take the piss out of a dressing room etc. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

You seem to be pointing out all the bad points about a city, when all you have to do is turn it the other way round and it will be exactly the same in Newcastle. EVERY city has bad area's, every city has good area's. I have lived in the city centre for 3 years, opposite the St Peters Uni campus, which over looks the river wear. The development in that area has been fantastic in the last 5 years, and to be pushing for a world up bid is also fantastic for the city and surrounding area's.

Your all taking the piss out of our bid, yet if ours is not good enough why haven't Newcastle pushed for a bid yet? It's actually laughable some of the things that I have read on here, you are trying to take the piss out of something we have no control over (the bid). We have one of the best stadiums in the country, and that is a fact, we showed that you could build a great stadium and not spend a fortune like what the new Wembley has cost. Our stadium can be increased in capacity within a matter of weeks.

Unlike some of the fans on here I am not going to slate your club, stadium or fans as a whole but it's like the majority of idiots have congregated in one place to trade insults about something that really doesn't matter. It's not life or death, if we don't get this world cup bid we aren't all going to drop down dead due to disappointment.

And after reading your comments Stevie, I can only come to one conclusion ...... you hate Sunderland more than you love Newcaslte, and I think you may have a problem.

Where did I mention wall hangings, or dressing rooms you mongo, that was Tom, and as for bar names I wasn't slagging that off neither more than shabbiness of the fittings, and how cheap and nasty your stadium is.

As for the bad points of the city, I've actually spoken about the best parts of the city, which is the laughable city centre, I haven't even started on your Pennywell's and Hendon's.

What makes you think the SOS is one of the best grounds in the country? It's capacity?

You go on about the World Cup I haven't mentioned the WC bid once Tom loosely mentioned it, and The Fish babbled on about it, but he hasn't been to a game for years.

Lastly I couldn't care less about Sunderland, I don't hate the club at all, the people are total wanks but they're not important enough to hate, and I think yous are victims of circumstance and environment that's how I look at mackems.

Your all taking the piss out of our bid, yet if ours is not good enough why haven't Newcastle pushed for a bid yet?

Course we have. It's just that ours isn't an embarrassing amateur-hour nonsense.

http://www.newcastlegateshead.com/worldcup2018/

All our own landmarks :icon_lol:

I'm actually mighty impressed by some of the ideas NewcastleGateshead have began to throw around, especially the fan zones (six in total) and fan promanade that will be littered with merchandise stalls etc. FIFA and the FA will lap that type of stuff up, especially as the WC is less about football and more about promoting Coca Cola/Maccy D's etc.

Sunderland's bid has been very well promoted within the region and much credit must go to the club and Echo for doing so but i've no idea how highly it's thought of elsewhere. I may be being slightly ignorant but it seems to be all bluster and not much substance. I've heard fuck all with regards to how they're going to accomodate the fan zones, merchandise ("We've got a Coke stall in Sheepfolds, yee knaa!") etc. which could be an issue.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Oh the....extreme-ironing-lead.jpg:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Mackems banned from Amsterdam. *Not* :icon_lol:

You post nowt for hours... and then this?

dear Lord standards are slipping.

Well I expect you would pick a date in that proximity. Does it frighten you to go back to the dark days. Don't be scared, most teams have had them and yes some more recent than others.

You managed as a team in the 90's to pick up a few glory hunters (they must be disappointed not to have had any). Newcastle played attractive attacking football under Keegan (Chapter 1) and it pulled in some of the roving population of football fans Newcastle's way.

I am merely curious what might happen if Newcastle spend a few years in the lower leagues.

And why is any poster on here who debates the credibility of NUFC and some of it's fans immediately labelled a Mackem? You see it does seem a little phsycotic. Stop being so insular and realise that there are many people outside the north east who hate Newcastle. But that's unfair as it's the fans really. The club is OK. Some of the fans seem to think that they support God's own team. I also find it odd how you seem to personally abuse Sunderland fans.

I have visited both cities and have to admit that Newcastle seems better architecturally and even the shops are better as I remember.

however the people seem the same. Good and bad in both. Some areas of Newcastle seem just as bad as some areas of Sunderland and the same goes for most towns and cities in the land.

By that I take it you do not even go to the match. You're not even a supporter FFS :D

http://www.newcastlegateshead.com/worldcup2018/

All our own landmarks :D

I'm actually mighty impressed by some of the ideas NewcastleGateshead have began to throw around, especially the fan zones (six in total) and fan promanade that will be littered with merchandise stalls etc. FIFA and the FA will lap that type of stuff up, especially as the WC is less about football and more about promoting Coca Cola/Maccy D's etc.

Sunderland's bid has been very well promoted within the region and much credit must go to the club and Echo for doing so but i've no idea how highly it's thought of elsewhere. I may be being slightly ignorant but it seems to be all bluster and not much substance. I've heard fuck all with regards to how they're going to accomodate the fan zones, merchandise ("We've got a Coke stall in Sheepfolds, yee knaa!") etc. which could be an issue.

They've got taxis you know...