Good Beye and good riddance

Jimbo

Shirley he'll have to stop short of selling all of our defenders?

A new owner would straight away see that an entire back line would need to be bought at huge cost(and us playing Morris/Kadar/Tozer at the back for the first few games will see us picking up no points.)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucks sake :

Jose---Kadar---Saylor---Raylor

with Tozer and Morris(?) as back-up.

----Alex-----

Craig Kadar Stevie Fop

I hope that's me as a libero rather than as GK.

Re: Barney's mention of Butt's wages, they may not be the stumbling block to a move you might imagine. He got an extension on (I guess) less than the 40k he was on and it's only for one season so he'll probably take 2 years from any PL club who'll offer it in the 20-25k range.

I might be in the minority, but I think Butt should be one of the last players that we try and move on. One of the only players who looks like he gives a shit on the pitch. Duff is on something like £60k per week isn't he? I'm sure Geremi/Nolan are on big money too.

I might be in the minority, but I think Butt should be one of the last players that we try and move on. One of the only players who looks like he gives a shit on the pitch. Duff is on something like £60k per week isn't he? I'm sure Geremi/Nolan are on big money too.

I agree about Butt btw. I was just making the point that I could see him leaving without too much trouble.

I agree about Butt btw. I was just making the point that I could see him leaving without too much trouble.

yup, I get the impression that he's quite settled where he is too, and wouldn't be keen on a move.

He could still do a job in the top flight for half a dozen teams.

yup, I get the impression that he's quite settled where he is too, and wouldn't be keen on a move.

He could still do a job in the top flight for half a dozen teams.

I think if things weren't so fucked up at the club he'd be happy to stay. I wouldn't be too bothered about his leaving if I thought he'd be replaced though.

I remember him saying he loves the club and staying like two months ago.. Nobody give me the "He'd have stayed if the club was sold" crap, what did he not think it might not happen when he said that then?

if you had asked me who the best players were at this club 12 months ago, 7 of them have now left.

Only Taylor and Enrique remain from what I thought were players good enough to play for a decent premiership club with higher aspirations.

What a fuckin disgrace. The old board would never have let these players leave this club.

Beye is one of the best right backs we have had in my 40+ years supporting this club.

I fear that we are headed for an absolute calamity that will make last season and the McKeag and Seymour years look like a walk in the park unless we get rid of this fat bastard as soon as possible and he is replaced with someone who cares for the football club.

surprised Beye went to Aston Villa, but good signing for them and good move for him, much better than Hull :lol: shame to see him go but can't blame him really. with the situation the club is in at the moment, the only thing he could do was move. sadly gaps are starting to appear all over the squad. If Ashley is going to stay on abit longer, he is going to have to dip his hands in his pockets and help us fill these gaps in the squad with replacements otherwise the clubs value will continue to drop and he will loose even more... almost like a snowball effect really

Edited by Rich 75