XP Password Wizard thing

Rob W

How do you edit the XP popup that suggests passwords and user id's for boards like this?

I have one htat is driving me crazy but I have no idea where it is stored or how to edit it.....................

Is that all the different pseudonyms you use it's suggesting to you, Rob, or should I say...Professor Asprilla!

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, that's browser specific. I'm not too familiar with Mozilla.

Is that all the different pseudonyms you use it's suggesting to you, Rob, or should I say...Professor Asprilla!

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, that's browser specific.  I'm not too familiar with Mozilla.

52799[/snapback]

I only have one identity

but you are right its a Mozilla/Browser thing

Preferences/Privacy/passwords

Ten thousand thanks......................

:rimshot::tumbleweed::angry:

I expect a wave of neo-McCarthyism on this site in the not too distant future.

Are you now, or have you ever been, a figment of Asprilla's imagination?

Edited by DotBum

If you are talking AF here - no - never in a million years

I've been posting on this board and its many predecssors for years and have never stooped to using a pseudonym or even viewing as a guest

I believe that what I say is SO important why hide my genius?

besides I can easily wind up most people here without needing to lurk in the bushes as AF does

If you are talking AF here - no - never in a million years

I've been posting on this board and its many predecssors for years and have never stooped to using a  pseudonym or even viewing as a guest

I believe that what I say is SO important why hide my genius?

besides I can easily wind up most people here without needing to lurk in the bushes as AF does

53070[/snapback]

It's alright Rob, I know you're not a pseudonym, nice to know you haven't shed the paranoia from the McCarthy era, or was it Salem? :rimshot:

Sometime I think it might be fun to become an undercover WUM, AF seems to have a great time of it. Then I remember I have some semblance of a life...