debt for sale 2 x 100m bids still no buyers???

fatfreddy

who is going to buy newcastles debt, fat freddy knows the real cost of buying newcastle, hence the 60m he offered.

you have to have 100m as a deposit!!! its not to buy the club, newcastle are an extra 150 million in debt, increasing by 10% in the next month, and so on.

so why should anyone want to buy that much debt? or who would want to?

That 150 million debt, which is owed to that fat cunt Ashley will be written off. Otherwise how will Ashley be making the loss? Ahsley 100 million price tag will be all and he will take a hit on the 150 that the impression I have had, surley is the way it will pan out.

100m for a championship club that hemorrhages money is most probably part of a crude sales technique. 70% off etc...

I'm using the Portsmouth sale as a gauge for how long it should take.

That 150 million debt, which is owed to that fat cunt Ashley will be written off. Otherwise how will Ashley be making the loss? Ahsley 100 million price tag will be all and he will take a hit on the 150 that the impression I have had, surley is the way it will pan out.

The word on the street is that the £100-150m owed to Ashley is still part of the deal, its just that the new owners have two years to pay it.

The word on the street is that the £100-150m owed to Ashley is still part of the deal, its just that the new owners have two years to pay it.

I'd say that's the word up shit creek more like. You have to wonder if he'd ever sell at that price.

My point is then who would risk, or gamble that newcastle will be promoted at the first or second attempt? The profitable group are in it for profit, in there words " the profitable group exists to increase the wealth of its clients, its employees, and its owners, through strategically selected products that offer exceptional returns along with risk that has been professionally assessed and minimised. Keith Harris also states anyone investing in a premier league club " the club should generate enough money to fund itself, so if you do it correctly you should not have to put money in unless you choose to, and you can generate a return of between 5%-10% in the value of the club every year, over a period of 7-10 years.

If the 100-150m owed to ashley is in the takeover price, then 10 years x (10m or 10%)=100m - 150m

things just dont add up, if you had your pension invested in the profitable group would you be happy with this investment?

Promotion = 20-30% in my eyes, but its all about gambling now, unless its a sheik with unlimited funds, so i think newcastle are stuck with ashley unless he drops the 150m.

I really can see us going into the season with no change in ownership. Not only that, but when that happens I think MA will continue to be completely uninterested. We'll be lucky to appoint a manager as that would cost. I think there will be no additional overheads, players leaving to reduce the wage bill but even that will be difficult as no one wants to pay their wages so instead they will remain "loyal to nufc to help take us up" while keeping their high salary (note the sarcasm..).

I see no players coming in. Fuck me, Doooooomed I tell ya!

My point is then who would risk, or gamble that newcastle will be promoted at the first or second attempt? The profitable group are in it for profit, in there words " the profitable group exists to increase the wealth of its clients, its employees, and its owners, through strategically selected products that offer exceptional returns along with risk that has been professionally assessed and minimised. Keith Harris also states anyone investing in a premier league club " the club should generate enough money to fund itself, so if you do it correctly you should not have to put money in unless you choose to, and you can generate a return of between 5%-10% in the value of the club every year, over a period of 7-10 years.

If the 100-150m owed to ashley is in the takeover price, then 10 years x (10m or 10%)=100m - 150m

things just dont add up, if you had your pension invested in the profitable group would you be happy with this investment?

Promotion = 20-30% in my eyes, but its all about gambling now, unless its a sheik with unlimited funds, so i think newcastle are stuck with ashley unless he drops the 150m.

Congratulations, you appear to have grasped the concept of writing in a better format :D

:D

I can't work him out any longer, he's gone of the reservation.

Cant be that would mean he would sell and get all his money back that he has put in. Not to mention the money he made in the transfer market. No one would even look at the books for that.

I just cant see that mate IMO