Season Ticket Sales

smoggeordie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of people will pick and choose games anyway as there'll be tickets available in any case but on top of that people will be waiting to see what happens with the proposed sale. The rest of us are mugs :D

I live in Manchester so don't go to many home games anyway

I'm toying with the idea of buying a season ticket this year though, just so I'm in with a shout for away tickets. With the smaller allocations likely at Championship grounds I think a lot more games may sell out before the members or public get a look in

I'm toying with the idea of buying a season ticket this year though, just so I'm in with a shout for away tickets. With the smaller allocations likely at Championship grounds I think a lot more games may sell out before the members or public get a look in

There's only 1 or 2 with really small allocations I think. Scunny and Blackpool spring to mind. At the likes of Peterborough, you get 4,000 out of the 13,000 capacity.

I think a lot of people will pick and choose games anyway as there'll be tickets available in any case but on top of that people will be waiting to see what happens with the proposed sale. The rest of us are mugs :D

Me and andrew are going to jack ours in (well all 6 of us are jacking 2 in but whatever) since we are just going to pick and choose games. There will be plenty available.

You'd be better off just becoming a member unless money's no object because the prices for a ST will be the same as last year in the Prem.

You'd be better off just becoming a member unless money's no object because the prices for a ST will be the same as last year in the Prem.

I'm a member already

Cheapest season ticket is I think £390, which I can cope with. And I have friends in the Toon who'll probably take the home games off me, which should cover most of the cost.

I'll probably wait and see how it goes for the first couple of games though

I'm a member already

Cheapest season ticket is I think £390, which I can cope with. And I have friends in the Toon who'll probably take the home games off me, which should cover most of the cost.

Entirely up to you mate but people (including myself on occasion) struggled to give their tickets away last season and in the season or two before that at least so I wouldn't count on recouping your outlay that way.

I'm a member already

Entirely up to you mate but people (including myself on occasion) struggled to give their tickets away last season and in the season or two before that at least so I wouldn't count on recouping your outlay that way.

Yeah I wouldn't be counting on selling on the home games. I can stand the cost anyway if needs be.

I don't like the idea of putting unnecessary cash in Fat Mike's pocket though

So why is that happening? Are "the best fans in the world" boycotting Mike Ashley? or is it a case of the geordie nation being a fickle bunch like most football fans.

So why is that happening? Are "the best fans in the world" boycotting Mike Ashley? or is it a case of the geordie nation being a fickle bunch like most football fans.

Personally I've never claimed the Toon have the best fans in the world (although at Villa park in May I might have said so)

And I don't think you can really call it fickle.

When faced with the monstrosity of Ashley's regime, and the seemingly unending downward spiral of the club, what means of expressing their unhappiness do the fans have, besides ticket sales?

I think most people are hoping for something to be done.

Ashley has done literally nothing and the club are charging Premier League prices.

If he thinks he's making some good sales he can dream on, after all...where does the money go?

Just spoke to the ever helpful box office...... :D

this is on nufc.com today:

Tickets: West Brom (a) members sale now, £23.

according to the b.o. thats bollocks.

There is no memebership scheme in place for this season......yet....

Applications from season ticket holders are invited up till August 1st, then any remaining will go on public sale.

With one thing and another, I'm not sure about renewing my season ticket, but I have enough loyalty points have been invited to apply for an "away season ticket" last season and this seaon.So I sent the away ST application off but not the home one, as the wording of the application made no mention whether you had to have a home season ticket or not,it basically said it was done on loyalty points accrued,of which I have over 100. I saw the ticket informtion on nufc.com and logged in to see if I'd got my ticket for West Brom set aside. Seeing no evidence of this I phoned the box office.

They've just told me I need to have a home ST if I want to take advantage of the "away ticket offer", which they say isn't an "away season ticket" and isn't described as such. Which is frankly bollocks, it was described as such in the literature.The bottom line in all this is you're almost certainly going to have to have a ST to get a ticket for West Brom, which is pretty much the same as last season I suppose, but with nufc.com saying theres a members sale on at the moment and the club saying there isn't a memebership scheme anyway, I can see there being a lot of confusion about this.

The other thing is if you have any loyalty points at all and you don't take a ST this year then you start next season with zero. Cunts.

:icon_lol:

Danny B Lite :D

what happened to that fucker?...did he get banned in the end?

Thing is I think most people are savvy enough not to bite on this hook any more.

Most people. :icon_lol:

Thing is I think most people are savvy enough not to bite on this hook any more.

You and Tom?

You and Tom?

I was thinking me and Stevie, but yeah, drag "He of the Vileda Hair-do" into it as well.

I am normally aiming my attendance comments at Stevie as for him thats how a clubs status is measured.

Don't blame any of you fans for holding back on the season tickets. Haven't looked to see how much they are, but forking out a few hundred £ for anything with so many things going wrong and unresolved would be madness. Everything about Newcastle is in a right mess, and if it continues, only the weirdest of masachists would turn up for every game.

Don't blame any of you fans for holding back on the season tickets. Haven't looked to see how much they are, but forking out a few hundred £ for anything with so many things going wrong and unresolved would be madness. Everything about Newcastle is in a right mess, and if it continues, only the weirdest of masachists would turn up for every game.

:rolleyes: