Buying a new PC

Sonatine

had some condescending wee shite on the phone at one stage who called himself an i.t professional unlike me (me being in i.t and not having to build pcs anymore), had to point out if he was a professional he wouldnt be working in the back of a shop putting cpu's on a motherboard, and would have people to do that for him...

Erm, he was condescending? <_<

had some condescending wee shite on the phone at one stage who called himself an i.t professional unlike me (me being in i.t and not having to build pcs anymore), had to point out if he was a professional he wouldnt be working in the back of a shop putting cpu's on a motherboard, and would have people to do that for him...

Erm, he was condescending? :omgwank:

I'm in agreement with Renton on this one like - do you have someone to plug the cables and peripherals in too Ant? <_<

Been thinking of building my own, just not sure i can be arsed if i'm totally honest <_<

Just want something cheap and cheerful that'll last me a couple of years before i need to upgrade again. My current PC cost an absolute fortune from Alienware and 3 years down the line is looking a bit crappy :omgwank: