Kate Bush

Rob W

I think Radio 2 are playing tracks off it (and also an interview) on the Mark Radcliffe show at 10.30pm on Monday.

Might be able to get a taste of it from there.

53093[/snapback]

Or you can hear the first 10 seconds of each track at amazon.

If only there were a way to try before you buy :rimshot:

I think Radio 2 are playing tracks off it (and also an interview) on the Mark Radcliffe show at 10.30pm on Monday.

Might be able to get a taste of it from there.

53093[/snapback]

I may be old but I'm not giving in and listening to that MOR rubbish

Try it, you'll find that Mr Radcliffe plays quite an eclectic mix. Can't defent the rest of Radio 2's output mind.

53416[/snapback]

Jonathon Ross is canny on a Saturday morning too.

I've only had one listen to CD1 and the tunes haven't grabbed me so far but I've been grinning from ear to ear on the bus.

On Pi she recites pi to a lot of decimal places :naughty: and in another song she sings about the washing "sloshy, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy Get that dirty shirty clean, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy make those cuffs and collars gleam" :huh:

She's as mad as chopsticks.

I've only had one listen to CD1 and the tunes haven't grabbed me so far but I've been grinning from ear to ear on the bus.

On Pi she recites pi to a lot of decimal places :naughty: and in another song she sings about the washing "sloshy, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy Get that dirty shirty clean, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy make those cuffs and collars gleam" :D

54294[/snapback]

Cheers for that! :yes Getting the laundry sorted today and now I'll have that stupid line going thru my head...as if I'm not twisted enough! :huh:

On Pi she recites pi to a lot of decimal places :naughty: and in another song she sings about the washing "sloshy, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy Get that dirty shirty clean, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy, sloshy make those cuffs and collars gleam" :huh:

54294[/snapback]

I've bought it - better than Red Shoes and some of those lyrics are ...... what I expected TBH

But I suspect it will grow on me

Rob