Leyton Orient 6 - 1 Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the 1st game of the season comes i think we'll end up playing...harper, r.taylor, s.taylor ©, kadar, enrique, lua-lua, guthrie, nolan, duff, carroll, ranger. Not a bad side but not great neither.

<_< Haway is it any wonder Sky are having a field day ffs. We are getting humped off Leyton Orient. There's fuck all else going on so don't expect them to sweep it under the carpet.

We make a great punch line unfortunately.

Dont know whether to laugh or cry! Cant fault the young lads, gonna be under pressure, but the senior players picking up sizeable wages and are either showing no heart or passion for our club or who are totally inferior should be shot with shit! If the likes of duff, coloccini, nolan, geremi and alike cant outplay championship or league one teams then we are in more trouble than we 1st thought!

Will piss the championship next season ©accadacca

Way to piss away any potential opitmism boost we got by whopping Darlo.

Cant fault the young lads, gonna be under pressure

too fucking right, I can. Why would our youth be under any sort of pressure in a pre-season friendly? The same youth that have played all our friendlies thus far as well.

Edited by Stiva

You keep thinking it couldn't get any worse and it always does. Could we put a kitty in to hire someone to shoot that fat cunt? I know its only a friendly, but c'mon! Fucking hell, if this a sign of things to come I think the toontastic fiver-a-side team could field a better team with me on the fucking wing...!

You keep thinking it couldn't get any worse and it always does. Could we put a kitty in to hire someone to shoot that fat cunt? I know its only a friendly, but c'mon! Fucking hell, if this a sign of things to come I think the toontastic fiver-a-side team could field a better team with me on the fucking wing...!

i would lure him into a trap with a Greggs Pasty, if thats good enough? <_<

i would lure him into a trap with a Greggs Pasty, if thats good enough? <_<

You could lure him in with a Superpie pasty, the cheap twat.