Newcastle United A Premiership Story

Tooj

Fully aware I had to leave loads out btw. But it was getting to a point that I wouldn't have been able to complete it otherwise. Took me a while to do, so I hope you all enjoy. Well you won't be able to enjoy it but still. <_<

The most depressing thing is at the end where Shearer says that he wants to get it sorted in the following week.

Over 2 months on and nothing.

Thanks Mike you slimy, fat arsehole.

Fully aware I had to leave loads out btw. But it was getting to a point that I wouldn't have been able to complete it otherwise. Took me a while to do, so I hope you all enjoy. Well you won't be able to enjoy it but still. :lol:

Great work marra.

I reckon that it took a lot of guts to do it - will re-awaken some wonderful memories for most on here, of your happier times, but with today's reality thrown in.

Respect mate!

wai.gif

The most depressing thing is that was as good as it will ever get for my generation. Being shit for so many years, keegan the player, the manager, the entertainers, andy cole, shearer, man u 5-0.

Different game and different expectations now from Newcastle fans.

As I don't remember the glory of the 50,s it will be fans who don't know the thrill of the 90's who will be the ones to next really enjoy football at Newcastle.

Rich Arab and keegan is the only thing that would really do it for me now and even then the ride couldn't match the first roller coaster.

Some people never fucking learn.