Prediction for attendance v Leeds on Wednesday...

accadacca

Arguing with Leeds fans. :)

It'll be heated debates with Hartlepool next!

Aint Hartlepool won more than you lot ?

Are you a retard?

Have a look who's won more between Newcastle and Leeds before you take the piss <_<

Last 50 years ?? Oh a FA cup win in 55... 54 years ago.....

And who can forget the Intertoto in 06.... :icon_lol:

A big club debate between a championship club in the decline and a team that can't get out of league one doesn't really work mate. I was just suggesting you do your research :icon_lol:

Were happy in League 1. £10 away tickets, terracing... Happy Days.

You can stay there for all I care. :blush:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is rather sad to see that all that Leeds fans have been reduced too is trying to crow over another club being destroyed by an idiot owner.

Guess all self-respect goes with league position. :)

Edited by Fop

Arguing with Leeds fans. :)

It'll be heated debates with Hartlepool next!

Aint Hartlepool won more than you lot ?

Are you a retard?

Have a look who's won more between Newcastle and Leeds before you take the piss <_<

Last 50 years ?? Oh a FA cup win in 55... 54 years ago.....

And who can forget the Intertoto in 06.... :icon_lol:

A big club debate between a championship club in the decline and a team that can't get out of league one doesn't really work mate. I was just suggesting you do your research :icon_lol:

Were happy in League 1. £10 away tickets, terracing... Happy Days.

You can stay there for all I care. :blush:

Im sure we may bump into you in the near future again...

-25 points ?

It is rather sad to see that Leeds fans have been reduced too is trying to crow over another club being destroyed by an idiot owner.

99% of football fans live off scraps of schadenfraude tbh. Bit fucking tragic when you think about it.

Nah -10 and that's if we go into administration.

Sad when you have to dream about another clubs decline eh?

Dirty Dirty Leeds...

It is rather sad to see that Leeds fans have been reduced too is trying to crow over another club being destroyed by an idiot owner.

99% of football fans live off scraps of schadenfraude tbh. Bit fucking tragic when you think about it.

Footballs not about winning, it's about nearly winning and then the bitterness and decline that follows <_<

Dirty Dirty Leeds...

We don't dream about it, it's happening...

Still Leeds are fucking shit irrespective of our position. Put that in your Yorkshire pudding.

We'll see tonight wont we ? :)

Or at least around 5k of us lot will, since your wonderful owner has opened a cash turnstile.

Dirty Dirty Leeds...

We do we get fined 15 more points than normal even before we go into administration then? :)

Still Leeds are fucking shit irrespective of our position. Put that in your Yorkshire pudding.

Or at least around 5k of us lot will, since your wonderful owner has opened a cash turnstile.

Do you get promoted if you win tonight like?

Dirty Dirty Leeds...

We do we get fined 15 more points than normal even before we go into administration then? :)

See above, the decline is on...

Win tonight and you're still shit and spending your third successive season in League One. We know we're shit btw. What satisfaction does our being shit give you when you're at least as badly off (probably worse off)?

Do you get promoted if you win tonight like?

Nah we just get to laugh even louder with everyone else in the UK at Newcastle United.

So you lot not bobbing along tonight then? No singing section tonight i guess ?? :)<_<

I'm going. Bring your firm's top boys along and i'll bring the Toontastic massive and we'll have a right proper tear up. You know where the Life Centre is? Meet us there at 7pm.

There's Magma, the only thing more cutting than his rapier wit is the Stanley knife he packs with him to every meet, then there's Wacky, he may only be 3 foot tall but his Glasgow kiss to the cock will turn you into a jaffa. You have to watch out for Rob W too, he was in the front line at Agincourt so he knows how to use a bow and arrow. I'm not even going to mention Kid Dynamite.

So you lot not bobbing along tonight then? No singing section tonight i guess ?? <_<:icon_lol:

I'm going. Bring your firm's top boys along and i'll bring the Toontastic massive and we'll have a right proper tear up. You know where the Life Centre is? Meet us there at 7pm.

There's Magma, the only thing more cutting than his rapier wit is the Stanley knife he packs with him to every meet, then there's Wacky, he may only be 3 foot tall but his Glasgow kiss to the cock will turn you into a jaffa. You have to watch out for Rob W too, he was in the front line at Agincourt so he knows how to use a bow and arrow. I'm not even going to mention Kid Dynamite.

Now now, football is a game of passion not violence. :)

So you lot not bobbing along tonight then? No singing section tonight i guess ?? <_<:icon_lol:

Now now, football is a game of passion not violence. :)

I will destroy you.

Edited by Ketsbaia