Football bet this morning

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

2ihnpcy.jpg

Right I logged on to my betting account this morning, to see what bets were available - got 25/1 on Barca ht ft against Ahly, surely thats a legally binding bet? Anyway 15 mins later it was cancelled from my account, due to the fact the real odds should've been 8/15. Do I have any legal right here?

2ihnpcy.jpg

Right I logged on to my betting account this morning, to see what bets were available - got 25/1 on Barca ht ft against Ahly, surely thats a legally binding bet? Anyway 15 mins later it was cancelled from my account, due to the fact the real odds should've been 8/15. Do I have any legal right here?

If that's what what advertised you should do aye. But then again I'd read the sites terms and conditions as they probably have some disclaimer in there if something like this happens.

Guest Stevie
How much did you whack on it?

£25. Cunts. Would've won £625. I really fancied Celtic yesterday who were 3/1, so took the double on them and Atletico Madrid at 8/13, how the FUCK can Sunderland beat a side like that!?!?!?