Fan-Made Deadline

JonTheMag

As if this season isn't crocked enough already, as a Newcastle fan, I am imposing a deadline of the end of the week for a new owner to be put in place and for Shearer to be installed as manager. If this does not happen, I think we can safely assume that this coming season will be a train wreck of massive proportions (if it wont be already). God help us all.

As if this season isn't crocked enough already, as a Newcastle fan, I am imposing a deadline of the end of the week for a new owner to be put in place and for Shearer to be installed as manager. If this does not happen, I think we can safely assume that this coming season will be a train wreck of massive proportions (if it wont be already). God help us all.

Serious question, why?

:lol:

Shearer has more experience than Keane when he was appointed at Sunderland, Guardiola at Barcelona & Leanardo at AC Milan.

You must also take into account his experience as Roeder's #2 and how successful that was and also think about Dowie's experience which is crucial.

As much as you try to hide it - just like any other mackem - despite the clubs being very far apart at the moment you are utterly desperate for Shearer to be a bad manager.

Serious question, why?

Copy n' paste questions.

Next!

Serious question, why?

what-is-lemon-zest-1.jpg

head_th.jpg

Don't think it deserved a serious answer Tom :lol:

I was asking the OP, as everyone on this board, tries to tell me that "Sheareritis" is not a disease in Newcastle.

On the OP's post I thought that his/her reply, to my question, may go someway to proving my point!

Spoilt now.

:icon_lol:

I was asking the OP, as everyone on this board, tries to tell me that "Sheareritis" is not a disease in Newcastle.

On the OP's post I thought that his/her reply, to my question, may go someway to proving my point!

Spoilt now.

Don't be such a fanny man. I was only joking.

Spoilt now.

:razz:

But you spoilt the opportunity marra, you must see that, surely?

Spoilt now.

:razz:

But you spoilt the opportunity marra, you must see that, surely?

Don't see how, Tom had already answered.

Spoilt now.

But your never going to get 100% of the fans answering sensibly or in agreement. You will find some that will blab out the cliché bollocks and it seems that that's what your after, and until someone does your gonna keep asking the same question over and over and over and over......

I have to say, i'm a bit of a fanny man myself.

Clarification please chez, in America fanny is at the back, in England fanny is at the front, so when you say you are a bit of a fanny man yourself is it safe to ass-ume you mean from the front. :)