Modern Warfare 2

khay

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks brilliant. Don't know what will happen to your player when you take control of the aircrafts guns, though.

My guess is they will be in the aircraft....and if that gets shot down then you die...

I had cod 4 for the PS3 and got rid of that a while a go and COD:5 was never as good.

Anyone play COD 4 on the PC, tempted to buy it to tide me over.

I got COD4 for the PC but it didn't run on my computer. Have always meant to sell it but I'm not sure I still have the activation code.

Get it and CoD5 and MW2 for your Xbox360 and then let me shoot you in the face :lol:

Got both COD4 and CODW@W for xbox :lol:

Give me 10 minutes to get used to COD4 again and I'll kick everyones ass ;D

Will add you now Fishy - Look out for eleven90

Edited by Nyff

If will buy this but only if it's selling for a reasonable price.

So you'll not be getting it anytime soon then. :)

I'll pay £45 max.

Seriously I will resist!

It was rumoured that the normal edition would lead the price hyke at RRP of £55, which I ain't paying. There are two other editions; Hardened, standed collective edition and Prestige which includes night vision goggles, rumoured to be about £120, which is madness.

It just before x-mas as well.

Remember the first was 20 pounds on the run up to x-mas and cod-5 was 27 at asda at launch .

But I doubt that will happen for this one. :)

Looks like a dodgey site. Is it legit? Would rather pay £2 more and get it from somewhere respectable tbh

I was thinking the same. All though not looking forward to paying 50 pound in shops to buy it. Cause if its 45 pounds on line places like game/gamestation will have it for 50 if not 55.

First impressions from that footage makes the game appeal more tactical and has a sense of Rainbow about it. Never was keen on the whole perks wankfest, as they made the game incredibly unbalanced and for me, less fun to play.

COD 4 is way better than W@W (which I don't see as COD5, btw), and I have been playing that more recently. Found it difficult to get used to it again but then earlier this morning I was back owning with a sniper on a map that wasn't exactly sniper friendly.

• 1 month later...
COD 4 is way better than W@W (which I don't see as COD5, btw), and I have been playing that more recently. Found it difficult to get used to it again but then earlier this morning I was back owning with a sniper on a map that wasn't exactly sniper friendly.

W@W is a bit naff to be honest. I've even got bored of the nazi zombies

• 1 month later...