Modern Warfare 2

khay

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they not going to lose a hell of a lot of money by doing that? Not that I'm complaining ofc... Might take in MW1 and GTA4 and see what I get.

I dunno about losing money but thats how we're doing it (I work at game btw)

Hm...will see if they're doing that at my local one! Wouldn't it just be cheaper to buy a second copy of MW1 and then use both of them to get MW2?

probably yeh

Cracking deal on at Gamestation

They have Overlord II in a list where if you trade in 2 games you get MW2 for £4.99

Overlord II is £9.99 at Play

Therefore you get MW2 for under £25

Got the list of trade ins you can use to get half price off, and just seeing what is available! Game plan to sell it for £55, although right now it is in their system at 45.

Got the list of trade ins you can use to get half price off, and just seeing what is available! Game plan to sell it for £55, although right now it is in their system at 45.

we're quoting £50 at the mo could be a fiver either way though we don't find out til we get them in stock

Fuck that for a laugh. if its not cheap at asda, then the woman is getting i me for x-mas. :razz:

thats without trade ins mind, there are a few on the promo to trade in and get half off

Fuck that for a laugh. if its not cheap at asda, then the woman is getting i me for x-mas. :razz:

thats without trade ins mind, there are a few on the promo to trade in and get half off

Its still bollocks for that price though. Fair enough if it was a new console or something but 45 £ plus if you are lucky in store is not on.

Its still bollocks for that price though. Fair enough if it was a new console or something but 45 £ plus if you are lucky in store is not on.

its not our fault, activision know full well they can charge as much as they want and people will still buy it

Fuck that for a laugh. if its not cheap at asda, then the woman is getting i me for x-mas. :D

its not our fault, activision know full well they can charge as much as they want and people will still buy it

Was not blaming game like. :razz:

Charlie Brooker has somehow managed to get himself a copy of the game already...

EDIT: Ok, seems a few people have managed to pick it up from shops that are flat out ignoring the release date. Wonder if this is because of the disrespect IW are showing for customers by charging such a high price?

Edited by Nyff

Charlie Brooker has somehow managed to get himself a copy of the game already...

EDIT: Ok, seems a few people have managed to pick it up from shops that are flat out ignoring the release date. Wonder if this is because of the disrespect IW are showing for customers by charging such a high price?

Romantic notion more likely so they can get a jump on thier competition by selling early

Chriszy prob not 25-30 would be though