Modern Warfare 2

khay

Just started playing this on the PS3. Not usually my thing but Im enjoying the campaign. Getting a new arse ripped everynight in multiplayer like :angry: Im so shit! Well, first time tonight I didnt come bottom in free-for-all. Go me...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been playing it a little bit more recently, but I'm not going to download the Map Packs. As if I want to pay them for a pack where probably half of them are old maps re-done (the only one I really want is the Tunisian map from COD2!).

Anyone interested in Black-Ops? I have to say that I'm pretty convinced it will be the first COD in a while that I don't buy..

Have been playing it a little bit more recently, but I'm not going to download the Map Packs. As if I want to pay them for a pack where probably half of them are old maps re-done (the only one I really want is the Tunisian map from COD2!).

Anyone interested in Black-Ops? I have to say that I'm pretty convinced it will be the first COD in a while that I don't buy..

I think instead of getting Black Ops, I'm just gonna get the 2 map packs and play more MW2

• 3 weeks later...