Modern Warfare 2

khay

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After not really getting into it much in the 30 minutes I played it before I went away for the night, I've just been on tonight and have been back owning online like I used to in MW1! On a ration of 1.54 atm which should hopefully only rise now that I've got the hang of it. Still find myself running round the maps lost though :s

forgot housemate is having a girly night watching a film with her buddies.... fucksticks ;)

Fook you doing living with a woman unless you are nailing her? Sorry typical toontastic response. ;)

forgot housemate is having a girly night watching a film with her buddies.... fucksticks ;)

Fook you doing living with a woman unless you are nailing her? Sorry typical toontastic response. ;)

Another Housemate is nailing her. It'd be rude to interrupt I suppose...

Fecking French postal system btw, decided to get it from amazon UK as it was practically half price, still hasn't showed and I'm off to get it in the shops now anyway. Been listed as a few miles down the road since yesterday morning.