Club (potentially) Sold?

smoggeordie

Not sure if I believe this one myself, and it isn't really about the takeover, but Sam Sodje claims he's signed a contract with us. He's training with Bury to keep fit, one of his brothers plays for them, waiting for the takeover to be completed and Shearer appointed.

This would suggest that a) it's just a matter of time before the takeover goes through and/or b ) we're going to be signing a load of shit.

Edited by Akabusi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I believe this one myself, and it isn't really about the takeover, but Sam Sodje claims he's signed a contract with us. He's training with Bury to keep fit, one of his brothers plays for them, waiting for the takeover to be completed and Shearer appointed.

This would suggest that a) it's just a matter of time before the takeover goes through and/or b ) we're going to be signing a load of shit.

Not quite what I was hoping for

Not quite what I was hoping for

:)

Latest rumour doing the rounds is that the American software company Oracle are interested in purchasing the club.

Not sure how true this is but its what my mates heard this morning in the office.

They would be loaded.

Larry Ellison, mega rich multi-billionaire, formerly linked with a bid for Everton.

$22.5 billion, 4th richest man in the world !!

heres hopeing

Latest rumour doing the rounds is that the American software company Oracle are interested in purchasing the club.

Not sure how true this is but its what my mates heard this morning in the office.

They would be loaded.

Larry Ellison, mega rich multi-billionaire, formerly linked with a bid for Everton.

$22.5 billion, 4th richest man in the world !!

heres hopeing

aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha - 4th richest man in the world - aha ha ha - stop it youur hurting me :)

more chance of Larry Grayson tbh

You don't become the 4th richest man in the world by chance.

Ergo the fourth richest man in the world does not buy possibly the worst managed club in the world.

...<commence dream sequence>... Unless he has the vision and foresight to realise the potential of this club. Already has an iconic World Class stadium just begging to be filled each week. An instantly recognisable strip and a canny ability to get in the headlines, even when they're only 'reporting' (and I use the term loosely) on a pre-season friendly against a league one side!

</spin doctor>

You don't become the 4th richest man in the world by chance.

Ergo the fourth richest man in the world does not buy possibly the worst managed club in the world.

...<commence dream sequence>... Unless he has the vision and foresight to realise the potential of this club. Already has an iconic World Class stadium just begging to be filled each week. An instantly recognisable strip and a canny ability to get in the headlines, even when they're only 'reporting' (and I use the term loosely) on a pre-season friendly against a league one side!

</spin doctor>

Guest TheNewinsider

I keep telling you lot, this American consortium is the one being led by James Alan Godfrey. Wait and see!