Psycho Bitch or a load of old cobblers

Jusoda Kid

Newcastle Upon Tyne. -- Kerry O'Toole was convicted of simple assault and sentenced to six months probation for acts she committed against her ex-lover. On Wednesday, the civil suit went to court, where O'Toole's ex-boyfriend claimed her "outrageous" and "inhumane" acts are worth thousands in damages.

Daniel Lawrenson said he was in love with O'Toole five years ago.

He even admitted he was devastated when O'Toole broke it off.

So, when O'Toole invited him over to her Walkerville home to rekindle a friendship, he said he agreed as he felt there were things he needed to clear up.

Lawrenson said O'Toole even went to his house in Gosforth to pick him up. But according to Lawrenson, the night took a turn when O'Toole got angry about an incident a few years previous where Lawrenson forgot to pick a pair of boots up from the cobblers that she needed for a party, the following day.

Lawrenson said O'Toole waited until he fell asleep then stretched and glued his small penis to his stomach, glued his only testicle to his leg and glued the cheeks of his buttocks together, much to the dismay of his new male lover.

Then came the nail polish.

Lawrenson claimed O'Toole dumped it all over his head.

When he woke up, Lawrenson said O'Toole threw him out.

He didn't have a car, so he was forced to walk one mile down Old Shields Rd to call 999 and Clifford St police station, Lawrenson said.

When asked if in his 23 years as a police officer he had seen anything like this, Policeman Joseph Malone of the Northumbria Police Department said, "No, I can't say I have."

At the hospital, oils did little to remove the glue. Nurses actually had to peel it off. Lawrenson underwent treatment from a dermatologist several times afterward.

O'Toole's attorney said this was part of routine sexual activity between the couple -- acts that he agreed to -- incidents that should have stayed in the bedroom.

But Lawrenson said O'Toole told him she planned the acts since the break up. According to Lawrenson, O'Toole came up with script and followed it to the letter because she was angry that he had moved on, especially as his new lover was male.

Lawrenson said his injuries included severe burning on parts of his body, impingement of normal bodily functions and discoloration of his hair.

The 10 men and two women on the jury can award Lawrenson £30,000 or more.

Their decision is expected late on Thursday.

Looks bollocks to me. (No pun intended) I doubt any news source would use 'small penis' in an article. :rimshot: I stand to be corrected though.

53142[/snapback]

:tumbleweed:

this Lawrenson characters unlucky, last week he was rogered by a pit bull.

Looks bollocks to me. (No pun intended) I doubt any news source would use 'small penis' in an article. :rimshot: I stand to be corrected though.

53142[/snapback]

:angry:

this Lawrenson characters unlucky, last week he was rogered by a pit bull.

53162[/snapback]

Aye, he's not having much luck lately but they do say it comes in three's

:tumbleweed: