Potential England return for Woody

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I reckon he'll end up back at the Toon, don't know why, just got a feeling. Fat fred keeps mentioning that he'll always be welcome then Woodgate singing the clubs praises to Owen.

Hope I'm right and we get a fit woodgate back or even on loan.

Woodgate was taken off after 30mins for Real Madrid, thigh injury........

53198[/snapback]

I read that it was a hamstring injury but if it is a thigh injury i hope it isnt the same thigh that caused him to basically have a year off football altogether. Thigh/quad injuries are a killer!

Wayne Bridge back in the squad too. Interesting one that one; has he actually played football in the last 4 months?

53292[/snapback]

Probably the nicest word that has been used to describe Sven's selection policy, or his abilities in general for a long time!

Bridge hasn't played any first team for a long while, some time for the reserves but not even a full match apparently.

Wayne Bridge back in the squad too. Interesting one that one; has he actually played football in the last 4 months?

53292[/snapback]

FFS, what the hell has Scott Parker got to do to get into that bloody twat's squad !

53292[/snapback]

FFS, what the hell has Scott Parker got to do to get into that bloody twat's squad !

53298[/snapback]

Sign for Spurs?

The fact that he continually picks Jenas without fail and irrespective of form (or ability) just beggars belief.

53300[/snapback]

I read in The Sunday Times that Jenas is in 'the form of his life'. Hasn't he had two or three decent games in a row or something?

The fact that he continually picks Jenas without fail and irrespective of form (or ability) just beggars belief.

53300[/snapback]

I read in The Sunday Times that Jenas is in 'the form of his life'. Hasn't he had two or three decent games in a row or something?

53301[/snapback]

Must be some kind of record for him.

53300[/snapback]

53301[/snapback]

53302[/snapback]

Form of his life man :D

53300[/snapback]

53301[/snapback]

53302[/snapback]

53304[/snapback]

Jenas will become a great player under a decent manager. That's a nailed on guarantee.

53300[/snapback]

53301[/snapback]

53302[/snapback]

53304[/snapback]

Jenas will become a great player under a decent manager. That's a nailed on guarantee.

53326[/snapback]

Until he sorts out the fact that he's a twiglet I don't think he'll ever be "great". He also needs to work on the fact that he's currently shit. :D

53300[/snapback]

53301[/snapback]

53302[/snapback]

53304[/snapback]

53326[/snapback]

Until he sorts out the fact that he's a twiglet I don't think he'll ever be "great". He also needs to work on the fact that he's currently shit. :D

53327[/snapback]

Except he isn't currently shit. Agree about his physique to an extent, but it's a lot easier to bulk up than lose weight. As Rooney will find out in about two years.