The Robson Era

The Fish

I am desperate to watch every second I can of Robsons stint with us, but all those videos and DVDs are back up in Newcastle . I can't find it anywhere on the net, so if any has them online I'd appreciate it.

I am desperate to watch every second I can of Robsons stint with us, but all those videos and DVDs are back up in Newcastle . I can't find it anywhere on the net, so if any has them online I'd appreciate it.

So when you packed that bag and went in search of fame and fortune you didnt bother packing your Toon dvds?

:lol:

So when you packed that bag and went in search of fame and fortune you didnt bother packing your Toon dvds?

:nufc:

Would have taken up valuable food storage... :lol:

Fish, there's a couple of links to video clips in the SBR thread.

I've got the 02/03 and 03/04 season reviews and the Just Call Me Bobby DVDs if you want a lend. Come and help me shift them to the new flat next weekend and they're yours. :lol:

:nufc:

Would have taken up valuable food storage... :lol:

yeah I'm after that "Return of the Entertainers" one I'm thinking if anyone wants to send them to me this I'd give them a cheeseburger or something

:aye:

Would have taken up valuable food storage... :nufc:

yeah I'm after that "Return of the Entertainers" one I'm thinking if anyone wants to send them to me this I'd give them a cheeseburger or something

I've just turned my head to the right and can see that on a shelf not 3 feet away from where I'm sat. Not that that's any use to you. :lol: