Keith Harris: Club may be sold this month, but not by our first game

Amir

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now thought it was common knowledge that a couple of dicks on talk of the toon had admitted to making it all up to attract new members, if so I would say the instigators deserve a hiding and aren't newcastle fans.

I give up.

I now thought it was common knowledge that a couple of dicks on talk of the toon had admitted to making it all up to attract new members, if so I would say the instigators deserve a hiding and aren't newcastle fans.

I give up.

Hereby known as "penises of the toon".

I think it's fair to say there's no buyers, no bids, no negotiations taking place and the only news this week will be the return of jfk.

At least we have a real televised meaningful fixture to look forward to.

I seriously can't believe there's no interested parties. Whether there are any willing to pay anything like what Ashley is after is another matter. I was talking about this yesterday and I've come to the conclusion he doesn't even want to sell, it's a smokescreen to spend sweet fuck all this window and he's learnt nothing from last season and believes he can get the club promoted on the cheap (in terms of players and management).

I think it's fair to say there's no buyers, no bids, no negotiations taking place and the only news this week will be the return of jfk.

I seriously can't believe there's no interested parties. Whether there are any willing to pay anything like what Ashley is after is another matter. I was talking about this yesterday and I've come to the conclusion he doesn't even want to sell, it's a smokescreen to spend sweet fuck all this window and he's learnt nothing from last season and believes he can get the club promoted on the cheap (in terms of players and management).

Ashley has re-written the dimbo textbook. I'm wondering if the bloke can count.

this is what i've feared ever since the club was "put back on the market"!!

:jesuswept:

Deffinately not as well as this guy

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

Mike Ashley as Count von Cunt, got a nice ring to it.

Will be interesting to see the next statement from Seymour pierce. They are a well respected institution and I can't believe they will just play along with Ashley if that is his goal.

Would like to see the media push for an update from him this week.

I wish they'd stop dic ing around. :jesuswept:

The biggest headfuck of all, is when we thought he was going to be good for us (waaaaay back at the start), all the rumours were that he was trying to get rid of us.

Now we want to see the back of him, the rumours seem to suggest he doesn't want to sell.

BASTARD!

Hughton to be named manager......we are well and truly fucked

Where's this like? :jesuswept:

Skysports supposedly, hopefully its bullshit.

D. Craig: "Llambias informed me that Hughton has given exceptional service to the club and deserves the job after steadying the ship (!) through a difficult period."

I think he would sell if someone was stupid enough to pay him more than its worth. That is still possible but we'd be very lucky to find someone willing to pay him what he wants and invest in the squad/manager.

With him holding out for more than its worth, its akin to him saying 'i dont want to sell'.

I think he would sell if someone was stupid enough to pay him more than its worth. That is still possible but we'd be very lucky to find someone willing to pay him what he wants and invest in the squad/manager.

With him holding out for more than its worth, its akin to him saying 'i dont want to sell'.

Oh aye, I think it's always been for sale for anyone willing to pay way over the odds.

Edited by alex

Oh aye, I think it's always been for sale for anyone willing to pay way over the odds.

I hope we are proved wrong (in the sense that someone is able to negotiate a deal) but it seems like it was just an empty gesture (again) to appease the fans after relegation.

I hope we are proved wrong (in the sense that someone is able to negotiate a deal) but it seems like it was just an empty gesture (again) to appease the fans after relegation.

Just wait till this seasons relegation. :jesuswept:

Where's this like? :lol:

D. Craig: "Llambias informed me that Hughton has given exceptional service to the club and deserves the job after steadying the ship (!) through a difficult period."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

This is beyond a fucking joke! FUCK YOU MIKE ASHLEY! Fuck you and your fucking fat family you fucking prick, I hope you all fucking die!!!! I've had enough of this shit :jesuswept:

Where's this like? :razz:

This is beyond a fucking joke! FUCK YOU MIKE ASHLEY! Fuck you and your fucking fat family you fucking prick, I hope you all fucking die!!!! I've had enough of this shit :lol:

Guest Stevie

Where's this like? :razz:

This is beyond a fucking joke! FUCK YOU MIKE ASHLEY! Fuck you and your fucking fat family you fucking prick, I hope you all fucking die!!!! I've had enough of this shit :lol:

I can't believe how much I don't care at the moment, maybe it's denial. I've accepted that the worst possible thing will happen to us in any event now, anything above that is a bonus.