Keith Harris: Club may be sold this month, but not by our first game

Amir

We're basically knackered, I don't think anyone is prepared to pay FMA what he wants and also keep the club going with funds. They either haven't got the money or don't think we're worth the investment. I just wish either party, (FMA or potential bidders), would announce their intentions that the game is up. I'm just pissed off with the stalemate and being kept in the dark.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read on various boards and threads and I still feel like I have no clue.

What's hindering the sale, if there are serious interested buyers ?!

Ashley is desperate to sell, so is he simply setting the asking price too high ?

Are there some "shadowy" repayments (infrastructure, players, transfers) to be made on top of the buying price and the running costs, which have not been made common knowledge and only show up when they open the "books"?

I can understand the buyers wanting to push the price down and therefore waiting to conclude a deal.

Still sporting wise it makes little sense, since at the same time, targeted managers and players join other clubs and the start of the new campaign gets closer and the transfer market won't be open forever either.

I gave up trying to find a rational explanation for all this a long time ago and I suggest you do the same or you'll end up rocking in a corner of a darkened room repeatedly writing out 'it'll be sold within a week' using hand fulls of your own shit.

Edited by JUICE690

Ashley is desperate to sell, so is he simply setting the asking price too high ?

Are there some "shadowy" repayments (infrastructure, players, transfers) to be made on top of the buying price and the running costs, which have not been made common knowledge and only show up when they open the "books"?

I can understand the buyers wanting to push the price down and therefore waiting to conclude a deal.

Still sporting wise it makes little sense, since at the same time, targeted managers and players join other clubs and the start of the new campaign gets closer and the transfer market won't be open forever either.

I've gave up trying to find a rational explanation for all this a long time ago and I suggest you do the same or you'll end up rocking in a corner of a darkened room repeatedly writing out 'it'll be sold within a week' using hand fulls of your own shit.

:lol:

:jesuswept:

I gave up trying to find a rational explanation for all this a long time ago and I suggest you do the same or you'll end up rocking in a corner of a darkened room repeatedly writing out 'it'll be sold within a week' using hand fulls of your own shit.

Yeah, that's what I've been reduced to (See my earlier post)... except without the handfuls of shit :jesuswept:

Hughton to be named manager......we are well and truly fucked

Where's this like? :jesuswept:

Skysports supposedly, hopefully its bullshit.

D. Craig: "Llambias informed me that Hughton has given exceptional service to the club and deserves the job after steadying the ship (!) through a difficult period."

Just when you think it couldn't get anyworse......

Revealing the asking price to the world is somewhat of a clanger methinks.

As is attending the first meeting dressed in only a black silk cape and a tangerine. :jesuswept:

D. Craig: "Llambias informed me that Hughton has given exceptional service to the club and deserves the job after steadying the ship (!) through a difficult period."

I think we've established that this was a wind-up now :lol:

I think we've established that this was a wind-up now :lol:

Just watching SSN now and there's fuck all on there about the toon

OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS TUESDAY :jesuswept:

Something better fucking happen like :lol:

Whats this with SSN reporting a Press Conference at 3 PM tommorow apparently?

Edited by Amir

http://toon-talk.net/home/index.php?option...6&Itemid=56

Obviously source is uncreditable and shit, but it seems there are folks backing this, more likely bullshit to put us under the "deluded" and gullable tag again. Hope its true tho.

Is it me or does that website come across as having users with the combined mentality of 5?

It's a little like a forum, but lowered and with a massive spoiler on the back.

http://toon-talk.net/home/index.php?option...6&Itemid=56

Obviously source is uncreditable and shit, but it seems there are folks backing this, more likely bullshit to put us under the "deluded" and gullable tag again. Hope its true tho.

Is it me or does that website come across as having users with the combined mentality of 5?

It's a little like a forum, but lowered and with a massive spoiler on the back.

As someone had said on N-O. Why are all of todays Chronicle stories online already rather than lunchtime. Do they have something else to fill todays edition with?

OOooooOOoooOOoooOOoo

It's logical that they'd try and get it sorted before the season starts

No-one wants to make an announcement on a Friday as it does nowt for any stock price (like Ashley's)

It's been 6-8 weeks and that's about right for a major deal due diligence

The only worry is that it's FFS

It's logical that they'd try and get it sorted before the season starts

No-one wants to make an announcement on a Friday as it does nowt for any stock price (like Ashley's)

It's been 6-8 weeks and that's about right for a major deal due diligence

The only worry is that it's FFS

Give me him over Ashley any day!