£10m bid for Bassong from Spurs turned down.

Craig

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so, but he could do it whilst wearing a different cap. You know what I'm saying? I just think it's incredibly ugly for him to twat about whilst sporting a "RIP SBR" moniker.

He can act the twat all he likes under "Danny B" or whatever, but it's sullying Bobby's name and ruining this thread so he should fucking stop it.

Maybe so, but he could do it whilst wearing a different cap. You know what I'm saying? I just think it's incredibly ugly for him to twat about whilst sporting a "RIP SBR" moniker.

He can act the twat all he likes under "Danny B" or whatever, but it's sullying Bobby's name and ruining this thread so he should fucking stop it.

I know man, I wasn't defending him, I was just saying he's a cunt :jesuswept:

First of all I would have used my DB account if it hadnt been blocked by the mods on the last day of last season (surprise, surprise).

Secondly all I did comeback for was to pay respects.

Thirdly, my comments in this thread, whilst probably ill advised certainly don't warrant the reaction.

Dont use a legend as a stick to beat someone with.

First of all I would have used my DB account if it hadnt been blocked by the mods on the last day of last season (surprise, surprise).

Thirdly, my comments in this thread, whilst probably ill advised certainly don't warrant the reaction.

Seeing as you claimed you wouldn't come back on here again if we were relegated I can only assume you're lying. As usual.

Seeing as you claimed you wouldn't come back on here again if we were relegated I can only assume you're lying. As usual.

He's been a busy boy. You do realise the thought that goes into editing Wikipedia articles don't you?

He does like a bit of lying.. the bit emboldened for example.

Can't find his "you have my word" quote to never come back if we were relegated, but unsurprised as his words are regularly proven to be worthless.

Danny, I appreciate your sentiments to pay your respect but now it just looks like you have cynically used the death of SBR to get back onto the site as you have engaged in further debate in your usual fuckwitted manner.

Please do the decent thing, as promised, and stay off this forum.

Can't find his "you have my word" quote to never come back if we were relegated, but unsurprised as his words are regularly proven to be worthless.

Danny, I appreciate your sentiments to pay your respect but now it just looks like you have cynically used the death of SBR to get back onto the site as you have engaged in further debate in your usual fuckwitted manner.

Found this gem.... http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...&pid=625143

Bingo!!!

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=622913

I care that Bassong's leaving considering he is our best defender, but not who to. But I care more about the club's present state and the more urgent issues it has to tend to. Does us all a favour and fuck off Danny. In the Championship and still hanging around us like a bad smell :jesuswept:

I'd be astounded if any of the Premiership standard players left on the books wanted to stay at all. Given the opportunity to earn the same wage in the Premier League they'd be off like a shot.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5471869,00.html

Whatever the fuck happened to loyalty, are all the french like that?

Considering how the club has been pissing around this summer, you can't blame him - nor any of the others who want to fuck off tbh.

A year ago this fucker was nothing, playing for a relegated side in the French League, this is how he thanks the club that gave him the oppurtunity :jesuswept:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5471869,00.html

Whatever the fuck happened to loyalty, are all the french like that?

Considering how the club has been pissing around this summer, you can't blame him - nor any of the others who want to fuck off tbh.

A year ago this fucker was nothing, playing for a relegated side in the French League, this is how he thanks the club that gave him the oppurtunity :jesuswept:

You can't honestly think it's that clear cut. The club's a joke and he's got the opportunity to leave for a one in far better state, a league above and on (at a guess) considerably more money. Only a moron would want to stay. Or expect him to want to.

Edited by alex

Nothing at all there from the player. Does make you laugh though the way 'arry goes about his business. "No, we have not made a bid, but we do admire him as a player" I wonder if he winked a few times as he said it?

Couldnt blame the player at all for wanting to move to another club, even clubs such as Hull, Spurs, Fulham etc which are at the moment all a lot healthier than we are at the moment. I mean, would you stay at another club in the state ours is in?