£10m bid for Bassong from Spurs turned down.

Craig

I'd be astounded if any of the Premiership standard players left on the books wanted to stay at all. Given the opportunity to earn the same wage in the Premier League they'd be off like a shot.

Any that can go will be off - which much the same level of enthusiasm as Danny B wants to stay here (:jesuswept: why though, where's the fun in taunting a dying club? :lol:)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5471869,00.html

Whatever the fuck happened to loyalty, are all the french like that?

Considering how the club has been pissing around this summer, you can't blame him - nor any of the others who want to fuck off tbh.

A year ago this fucker was nothing, playing for a relegated side in the French League, this is how he thanks the club that gave him the oppurtunity :jesuswept:

You can't honestly think it's that clear cut. The club's a joke and he's got the opportunity to leave for a one in far better state, a league above and on (at a guess) considerably more money. Only a moron would want to stay. Or expect him to want to.

In Bassong's position, at a club in a foreign country that's run like a fucking joke and showing no signs of trying to improve the situation, I've have asked to be out long before now.

Anyone seen much of Tozer play? he was on the bench at the weekend and would look to be the only other CB that we can call on after we sell Colo and Bassong.

Kadar is a natural CB isn't he?

Sorry I was going on the fact that we all ready had Kadar playing there.

Taylor :jesuswept:

I think Taylor will do well in the Championship

Aye me too, I was just confused when Khay said we didn't have a CB other than Tozer, when I could think of two, including a pretty permanent fixture of the 1st team last year.

You're right, you obviously don't give a fuck. My mistake.

More of a comment on the man than the situation.

How deluded are you?

Seriously...

Denial. Turns out it isn't just a river in Egypt.

Using recent passings of club greats as an excuse to start wumming... a new low.

Danny go crawl back under your gooner rock.

I like Bassong, 10 seems a bit much but we really need someone at the back considering our injury situation.

Refusing to travel to that game when the black armbands were out makes me feel a little bit sick inside. He can fuck off for all I care. Disrespectful little cunt.

Refusing to travel to that game when the black armbands were out makes me feel a little bit sick inside. He can fuck off for all I care. Disrespectful little cunt.

Damn right - I'd fine him six weeks then let him stew for five weeks before selling him to Hull for 10million and then wave as we pass whilst swapping divisions next season - wanker - by all means put in a transfer request but do your fuckin job in the meantime

Aye me too, I was just confused when Khay said we didn't have a CB other than Tozer, when I could think of two, including a pretty permanent fixture of the 1st team last year.

With the centre half merry go round at the moment Taylor will be the next one to get linked with a move away. Whilst he claims he wants to stay if the Ashley is still in charge I don't doube he would cash in on Taylor in a minute especially seeing as he is English and will no doubt carry an over inflated price tag.

We'll be lucky to start the season with only Tozer and Kadar tbh...

I doubt the armbands being out in respect of Sir Robson's passing is a factor in him not going to a friendly.

I doubt the armbands being out in respect of Sir Robson's passing is a factor in him not going to a friendly.

Where did I say it was?

Apparrently Bassong refused to travel to Dundee and has now been fined 2 weeks wages.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcas...703-24310739/2/

Model (french) professional. :lol:

So, it turns out he's the same as all the other French wankers... stroppy little twat. Still, this won't help us get a decent amount for him when it comes to sell up. :jesuswept:

I said Tozer was the only other (meaning that Taylor and Kadar would be the main partnership.).

So can anyone say if he is any good or not?