3rd Kit revealed

Craig

Looks like Flintoff was right.... Very Inter Milan, I like it :jesuswept:

NEWCASTLE United will wear their new 3rd kit for the 2009/10 season when they face Dundee United in their final warm-up fixture of the summer at Tannadice Park on Sunday.

The black and blue outfit goes on sale on Thursday, August 27 and is exclusive to NUFC club stores and online at nufc.co.uk.

Please note: United will not be wearing the 3rd kit shorts and socks at Dundee United as a result of a colour clash with the hosts.

Kevin Nolan can be seen below modelling the new kit.

0,,10278~6830468,00.jpg

Source: http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1741108,00.html

Looks like Flintoff was right.... Very Inter Milan, I like it :jesuswept:

NEWCASTLE United will wear their new 3rd kit for the 2009/10 season when they face Dundee United in their final warm-up fixture of the summer at Tannadice Park on Sunday.

The black and blue outfit goes on sale on Thursday, August 27 and is exclusive to NUFC club stores and online at nufc.co.uk.

Please note: United will not be wearing the 3rd kit shorts and socks at Dundee United as a result of a colour clash with the hosts.

Kevin Nolan can be seen below modelling the new kit.

0,,10278~6830468,00.jpg

Source: http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1741108,00.html

Not bad. But not overly good either.

hopefully this will become used as our away when possible

Too much like the home kit for that to happen IMO.

Can't understand why we go for any away kit that has either black or white in it - should be complete no-nos.....

Not bad, not bad at all.

Saw my first 2nd shirt 'in the flesh' today (someone at Royal Quays had it on) and it didn't look too bad at all tbh. I know I'm in the minority who don't find it offensive to start with, but it looked reasonably okay to me.

Looks class with blue shorts and socks... but of course the back:

0,,10278~6831337,00.jpg

:jesuswept:

Annoying again. Might as well have made the shirt all black now that would have been pretty awesome.