3rd Kit revealed

Craig

Someone I saw in the pub today before the game had the old crest on the back of the home shirt in that stupid patch.

NUFC_-_Old_Crest_-_Magpie.png

Looked fucking brilliant.

I actually really like it.

BUt have to admit that I loved the brighter blue shorts and blue/white socks they wore with it yesterday at Dundee.

• 3 weeks later...

Well .cock dosent have credit card payment method, at least not for international orders, anyone know anywhere else I can get this online?

Edited by Amir

Well .cock dosent have credit card payment method, at least not for international orders, anyone know anywhere else I can get this online?

They take Visa and Mastercard (among others) according to this- https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecomme...#paymentoptions

If I buy the Coke badges (or the large NUFC crest for the B&W jersey) does the NUFC shop put them on for me or will I have to iron them on myself?

Anyone else having issues with the "Current Players" drop down?

They take Visa and Mastercard (among others) according to this- https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecomme...#paymentoptions

If I buy the Coke badges (or the large NUFC crest for the B&W jersey) does the NUFC shop put them on for me or will I have to iron them on myself?

Anyone else having issues with the "Current Players" drop down?

The only payment option for me is by cheque, theres no other option from the drop down box when im finalizing the order.