West Brom Away 08/08/09

TheUsualSuspect9

First of all, Hello, this is my first post

I read posts on here daily, agree with some and not others, just like everyone.

Il start by saying good luck to the lads for this season!

I post on a couple other NUFC forums but have only ever observed on here really. The thing that has finally made me register and post is my worry for the game on saturday.

I have been hearing on other forums that their are a fair few choosing not to make the trip to the midlands because of the state the club is currently in. I admit I didnt go to as many games as id of liked last year but I feel in this time of uncertainty and mismanagement its time for me to get my act together and make more effort to get to matches, starting by te trip on Saturday. I live on the south coast now so home games really are a trek so I tend to attend more away game.

What im getting at is, how many of last seasons regulars are going to The Hawthorns on Saturday?

The last thing our club needs now are boycotts.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last thing our club needs now are boycotts.

Exactly. What are we going to protest?

He's already got the club for sale and I doubt he's bluffing.

Me and 9 others on a mini bus (palace as well just bought tickets) must be fucking mental. :lol:

Glad to hear it. Im driving so got a full car.

I am genuinely excited for the new season and honestly believe all will come good :jesuswept:

cock

Me and 9 others on a mini bus (palace as well just bought tickets) must be fucking mental. :lol:

I am genuinely excited for the new season and honestly believe all will come good :jesuswept:

Ooh, prepare to have the grim reality come down on you when you see the first glimpse of Championship action.

I wish I could tell you that Newcastle fought the good fight, and other teams let them be. I wish I could tell you that - but the Championship is no fairy-tale world. They never said whos fault all this is was but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - championship life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Newcastle would show up with fresh bruises. The rest of the league kept at them - sometimes they were able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Newcastle - that was their routine.

Me and 9 others on a mini bus (palace as well just bought tickets) must be fucking mental. :razz:

I am genuinely excited for the new season and honestly believe all will come good :lol:

cock

:jesuswept:

He's just kidding btw. I think.

Me and 9 others on a mini bus (palace as well just bought tickets) must be fucking mental. <_<

I am genuinely excited for the new season and honestly believe all will come good :razz:

cock

:jesuswept:

He's just kidding btw. I think.

:lol:

At the moment Im still apathy abound.

Usually at this stage of the season, no matter how horrific the break has been (signing or lack of etc), I'm still starting to look forward to it and would be getting quote bullish about getting behind the team etc. While my support on the day wont waver and Ill still fully support those on the pitch, Im certainly lacking my usual "oomph".

Guest Stevie

I'm hardly Taggart, but has this poster got an IP address somewhere in Berkshire linked to an international mobile phone network?

In all honesty people have had no encouragement whatsoever to buy tickets, home or away.

Yet the mid week Leeds friendly had a bigger attendance than the PSV Eindhoven friendly from the season before.

A new owner, A manager and perhaps a signing or two and we will have no problem selling tickets at all.

In all honesty people have had no encouragement whatsoever to buy tickets, home or away.

Yet the mid week Leeds friendly had a bigger attendance than the PSV Eindhoven friendly from the season before.

A new owner, A manager and perhaps a signing or two and we will have no problem selling tickets at all.

I don't even think new signings would be needed. Ashley gone will add at least 5k to the season tickets, Shearer another 5k or so.

cock

Haha! Ok, maybe I was being a bit optimistic but no need for that!

But I am excited for the new season.

West Brom away...surely up there with our hardest of the season?

Less than 100 tickets remain unsold for the away section at the Hawthorns this coming Saturday. These are on public sale and can be bought by phone (0844 372 1892), in person (both 9am-5.30pm) and online here

(anytime).

Prices: £23 adults, £14 OAPs /U18s/Students, £11 U16s.