A Couple of bits.

Tom

Jim Dunlop 535Q wah.

This is in great condition, paid £145 for it originally but it's sat there doing nothing as I don't really use it.

£90

D535Q.jpg

It's a multiwah with a 15-db boost function.

Fender Superchamp XD (15 Watt All Tube amp)

The superchamp is pretty much new and boxed with a small red mark on the cloth, otherwise perfect. £230 new from peter cooks.

£ Open to offers.

Jim Dunlop 535Q wah.

This is in great condition, paid £145 for it originally but it's sat there doing nothing as I don't really use it.

£90

D535Q.jpg

It's a multiwah with a 15-db boost function.

Fender Superchamp XD (15 Watt All Tube amp)

The superchamp is pretty much new and boxed with a small red mark on the cloth, otherwise perfect. £230 new from peter cooks.

£ Open to offers.

lovely pedal that like!!

You should buy it :lol:

already got a wah (not as good as that one tho) AND i've just lashed out for an amp service and to get a lead boost added to my amp so fraid a combination of the 3 means i have no pennies left to spare!!

Edited by AvatarAxeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Almost a waste of time posting this here but...

This pedal was crafted by a custom pedal builder of good repute. It is a SHO clone and it's pretty much identical to the original pedal and it does the job right down to the 'crackle okay'

It comes in a wonderful orange case, made specifically to match my orange amp! This pedal really adds to the brightness of your guitars and at higher settings the pedal can break up and cause distortion. It's true bypass with a bright blue l.e.d and a space for a 9v power supply!

The paint is a little cracked up but otherwise perfect!

I'm asking £40 - delivered to UK mainland.

dsc08705kg.jpg