ASHLEY STAYING FOR ANOTHER YEAR!!!!

Guest furlong79

SOLD OR NOT  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly if someone described his actions to me, I'd have thought he was actively seeking to destroy a football club out of spite. Every decision he's made has ultimately proven to be folly.

Short of waddling onto the training pitch with a shotgun and taking out Martins, mid-medical he's got everything wrong.

The latest I heard, is that a consortium from the U.S. is coming in for you lot, if they aint successful in reaching Ashley's asking price they are coming for us.. from a reputable source i was told they offered 75 mil for you lot which was turned down....they were ex diamond dealers in the U.S.

sorry if already posted.

We won't be sold but we won't go into administration. JFK was offered but turned the job down.

Apparently David O'Leary will be announced as manager on Friday.

In light of todays press, this post is fucking eerie.

We won't be sold but we won't go into administration. JFK was offered but turned the job down.

David O'L-eerie. :(

David O'L-eerie. :(

1023819_356x237.jpg