Player of the Year, Birmingham City (h)

Greg

Rammage

Taylor

Emre

In all honesty there was none of them who performed as they should but I thought Rammage had a good first half (second half though he seemed to go with the same long ball route as the rest of the back four) and Taylor came up with some important defending late on. Emre gets in there for scoring and just generally being class but we bypassed the midfield far too much for any of them to be very effective.

Rammage

Taylor

Emre

In all honesty there was none of them who performed as they should but I thought Rammage had a good first half (second half though he seemed to go with the same long ball route as the rest of the back four) and Taylor came up with some important defending late on.  Emre gets in there for scoring and just generally being class but we bypassed the midfield far too much for any of them to be very effective.

53312[/snapback]

I found it very hard to pick anyonr who was particularly good or bad. I will say this about Rammage though - please never shoot again. I mean never.

I thought Shola did ok when he came on. He had a go at Cunningham, something N'Zog failed to do, and changed the game a bit I thought.

Anyway:

1. Emre

2. Shola

3. Babayaro

Rammage = Aaron Hughes, hard working honest fairly talented centre half who is a bit pointless at RB for home games. Not his fault though.

I also thought the mighty Shola had a canny half hour.

Ameobi

Emre

Bramble (because he had the ball more than anyone else) :D

I thought Shola did ok when he came on. He had a go at Cunningham, something N'Zog failed to do, and changed the game a bit I thought.

Anyway:

1. Emre

2. Shola

3. Babayaro

53346[/snapback]

Tony Cunningham, the so-called half-time "hero"? Good on him.

Anyway:

1. Emre

2. Shola

3. Babayaro

53346[/snapback]

53349[/snapback]

Racist.

Anyway:

1. Emre

2. Shola

3. Babayaro

53346[/snapback]

53349[/snapback]

Racist.

53350[/snapback]

I know. :D

Ok, I take it back. He was fab.

I meant Kenny numb-nuts :D Anyway, I bet Tony Cunningham felt a bit embarrassed coming on as the half-time 'hero'.

53353[/snapback]

The people who didn't remember him gave him a polite clap, the people who did remember him thought 'fuck that, I'm gannin for a pie and a piss'

I meant Kenny numb-nuts :D Anyway, I bet Tony Cunningham felt a bit embarrassed coming on as the half-time 'hero'.

53353[/snapback]

The people who didn't remember him gave him a polite clap, the people who did remember him thought 'fuck that, I'm gannin for a pie and a piss'

53358[/snapback]

lol dead right, oh the good old days when we had a strike force of Billy Whitehurst and Tony Cunningham, 2 useless donkeys running around for 90 minutes!