Could we force Ashley to sell?

JaMoUsE

As the topic title says, would it be possible to force Ashley to sell if this dragged on any longer?

For example if we all boycotted the ground (before you say is yes i have paid for a 3 yr season ticket upfront last year). Therefore leaving the team to play home games in a empty stadium inevitably losing and losing away from home is the norm anyway. If this was the case surely ashley would sell before another relagation thus lessaning the value of the club further.

Now this sounds totally drastic and mad and you would need 75% of supporters backing to do this and make it work.

Or the otherside of the coin is he would just call in the administrators and it would backfire.

In all honesty im fed up with it all. The blokes the biggest prick i know hes filled us with bullshit since he came in pretending to be our pals but just repeatedly stabs us all in the back. hes employed the worst manager in our history in JFK (yes worse the gullit) Who has embarassed us with his awful press confrenece and offeneded us since leaving with his delusions of grandeur comments.

Oh before any negative comments ive been going home and away for 10 years now pretty much everygame (have the away season ticket) so im not a fairweather fan im just sick ashley laughing at me and taking advantage of my love the newcastle

Any thoughts?

Don't think there's really much to be done, he'll probably put the club into administration or liquidation before take nothing, and frankly Assley's probably not been within 200 miles of Newcastle since last season, and Llambrusco would only enjoy, with his odious smirk, any direct action.

The real fucker is they could sell out season tickets and we'd still be likely to end up in administration or liquidation. :(

Its a problem one, boycotts would gather headlines and hurt him where it matters trouble is it could scare off potential buyers, protesting in any other way now doesn't gain us anything other than bad publicity. Original protests did what they were meant to in that they got the message over but we now know that's to deaf ears.

Damned if you do fucked if you don't :(

Shoot him.

Unfortunately it's not a gut, it's subcutaneous kevlar. :(

Won't help.

Bazooka?

Head shot.

Unfortunately that's not where he keeps his brain or anything of any great importance. :nufc:

Shoot him.

Unfortunately it's not a gut, it's subcutaneous kevlar. :unsure:

Won't help.

Bazooka?

Head shot.

Unfortunately that's not where he keeps his brain or anything of any great importance. ;)

:nufc::(

Target Sports Defect, not the club. Make it known that any true Newcastle supporter should not buy anything from his stores until he sells up. Set up pickets outside the shops (at least at first) to publicise it. At the very least stores in the North East should suffer if support for the club amongst the general population is anything like claimed. Use negative publicity about Sports Defect practices - they're probably no worse than anyone else, but a cheap tat merchant like that is bound to source a lot of it's merchandise from sweat shops, and treat it's staff poorly. If we make sure that Sports Defect are constantly associated with cheap child labour in poor conditions (it doesn't even have to be true), false sale promises, imply his goods are of a really poor quality, etc - over time it will have a negative affect on sales across the country.

Target Sports Defect, not the club. Make it known that any true Newcastle supporter should not buy anything from his stores until he sells up. Set up pickets outside the shops (at least at first) to publicise it. At the very least stores in the North East should suffer if support for the club amongst the general population is anything like claimed. Use negative publicity about Sports Defect practices - they're probably no worse than anyone else, but a cheap tat merchant like that is bound to source a lot of it's merchandise from sweat shops, and treat it's staff poorly. If we make sure that Sports Defect are constantly associated with cheap child labour in poor conditions (it doesn't even have to be true), false sale promises, imply his goods are of a really poor quality, etc - over time it will have a negative affect on sales across the country.

Taking this further, organise looting groups to help themselves to his shop's stock and then dump it outside the front of his stores. Don't damage things, don't steal items, merely relocate them to the footpath or walkway outside the store and then walk away. Let others with less scruples help themselves.

Start email chains with "alleged" rumours of his companies unethical practices.

Email celebrity supporters, Tony Blair(!?!), Jimmy Naill, Brian Johnson, Jackie Milburn Jnr, etc, forcing them to take concerns to the media.

Seriously I'd like to know Ashley's budget for PR in the time he's been at the club because it's been working hard.

I have mixed feelings about this sort of thing due to the job losses that would inevitably follow.

Alex, do you remember when Miss M and Miss C were talking about footwear and how it was discovered that Sports Direct stock them. Thirty minutes we stood in the store looking for someone to help us and they just didn't exist.

Three people, six at max per shop. So what's that in Tyneside, eighteen people max!

The ends justify the means especially when you look at the jobs he's cut from SJP.

I have mixed feelings about this sort of thing due to the job losses that would inevitably follow.

Alex, do you remember when Miss M and Miss C were talking about footwear and how it was discovered that Sports Direct stock them. Thirty minutes we stood in the store looking for someone to help us and they just didn't exist.

Three people, six at max per shop. So what's that in Tyneside, eighteen people max!

The ends justify the means especially when you look at the jobs he's cut from SJP.

I take your point like but it just doesn't sit well with me. I think it's a better idea than staying away from matches.

I take your point like but it just doesn't sit well with me. I think it's a better idea than staying away from matches.

I understand that (by the way you need to meet the 50-60 yr old herbals I'm working with atm, it's you in 20!) but consider the karma this guy has expelled upon us, consider the fact that he has never actually told a word of truth, that to him it has always been about money - he just tried to wrap himself up in the emotions in order to get more people to join his money train.

And then what he has done since it all went wrong, out of spite, and it has to be spite because even with all the luck in the world to attain what he had achieved was the work of someone that knew how to tap into their market; any response that causes no injury to face or soul is easily justified, infact it is the ying to that cunt's yang.

As a side issue, his tat is made in China so there is no doubt he has disregard for humanitarian labour practices and it's all about cost > profit.

I understand that (by the way you need to meet the 50-60 yr old herbals I'm working with atm, it's you in 20!) but consider the karma this guy has expelled upon us, consider the fact that he has never actually told a word of truth, that to him it has always been about money - he just tried to wrap himself up in the emotions in order to get more people to join his money train.

And then what he has done since it all went wrong, out of spite, and it has to be spite because even with all the luck in the world to attain what he had achieved was the work of someone that knew how to tap into their market; any response that causes no injury to face or soul is easily justified, infact it is the ying to that cunt's yang.

As a side issue, his tat is made in China so there is no doubt he has disregard for humanitarian labour practices and it's all about cost > profit.

Hey, don't me get wrong, I hope he drops dead.

Hey, don't me get wrong, I hope he drops dead.

Marra, I know that, like you I just wish it was now than later.

People will still have a need for cheap tracksuits. If Sports Defect don't get the business, then JJB, JD Sports or local independents will get it, and maybe save jobs at places that Sports Defect are trying to squeeze out of the market with their unethical trading practices.

If a Sports Defect store closes, something else will open in it's place.

People will still have a need for cheap tracksuits. If Sports Defect don't get the business, then JJB, JD Sports or local independents will get it, and maybe save jobs at places that Sports Defect are trying to squeeze out of the market with their unethical trading practices.

If a Sports Defect store closes, something else will open in it's place.

That's a fair point actually. Can't imagine he treats his staff too well.