Blyth Spartans 2 NUFC Res 4

Spartans

Cheers for that!

First goal was a cracker.

That's Vuckic. No Idea he was that well built. He's a big lad for 18. Would be nice to have someone in the side capable of scoring from outside the box, it's been about a decade since the last goal from >18yards

Nice to watch that. One of the few things that gives me hope about this club is that we have some decent youths.

Shame that we won't actually pick them.

Nice to watch that. One of the few things that gives me hope about this club is that we have some decent youths.

Shame that we won't actually pick them.

Exactly, we always wait too long to throw youngsters in at the deep end imo. Obviously, its not always a good idea but by the looks of things Vuckic has the physicality and maturity to be in the first team already. I say whoever is in charge this season should be brave enough to give him or lualua a solid run in the first team.

The fact we are now a championship team should improves the chances of seeing more of the youngsters but I bet that unless we have an injury crisis we wont see any of these guys on a regular basis and will instead be subjected to pathetic performances from Butt, Duff, Smith and Nolan, players we already no are past it and serve no further use to football.