Ketsbaia

The TV show that was the sole contributer to my fear of Fireworks, Track and Field events, Bees and Pool cues as a bairn.

In hindsight it was probably the most pointless show ever, really. In every episode they'd have someone breaking their leg while on a mountain, getting impaled on something in the most bizarre ways and a truely lazy voice over from Michael Buerk giving you advice on what happened if a Catherine Wheel flew off the fence it was nailed to and decapitated the nearest child. I hated the fucking show. :D:D:D

I also thought Touching the Void was class actually, I'm glad they cut Michael Buerk out of it. Anyone seen that sketch from League of Gentleman down in the caves?

'Yes, we’ve had all the celebrities down here – including the late Don Henderson of Bullman fame. The Chuckle Brothers – you might have seen the autograph in the ticket booth. And Michael Buerk and the “999” team.' :D

I also thought Touching the Void was class actually, I'm glad they cut Michael Buerk out of it. Anyone seen that sketch from League of Gentleman down in the caves?

'Yes, we’ve had all the celebrities down here – including the late Don Henderson of Bullman fame. The Chuckle Brothers – you might have seen the autograph in the ticket booth. And Michael Buerk and the “999” team.'  :D

53493[/snapback]

:D

I just got the LOG boxset like, its fucking mint! (hence the new avatar)

LoG the TV series was brilliant. Have to say the film is horse shit though.

53513[/snapback]

I tried out as an extra for that, if they'd picked me it would have been brilliant, FACT!