Matchday

Christmas Tree

Don't know about you lot but I am so excited about the game today.

Started to get going last night with a real game being played again but this morning.......fucking hell, bring it on.

Ashley may have stolen the clubs dignity and dry humped our loyalty but he can't touch my matchday excitement.

Here we go, here we go, here we go....

Also think Barton will score and get man of the match.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matchday, One thing Ashley can't fuck up

Don't be so sure!

newcastleawaykit.jpg

Mind you, Taylor seems to like it as he seems to be developing a "semi stiffy"!!

:lol:

On a serious note, how many of your guys (supporters not players) do you think will be wearing it?

COME ON THE TOON !! :panic:

On the field its 11v11. I hope thats drummed into them beforehand and Hughton doesnt fuck the tactics up.

A draw would be a decent start.

:aye: :aye: :rant::nufc: :nufc:

Mike Ashley finding out he has incureable galloping cock rot would be a result :lol:

I'm neither excited nor dreading it. Hopefully some emotions will stir up in me closer to kick off. Its football at the end of the day but all that has gone on has done so much to take away from the real important thing.

If theres any fight and spirit in the lads then we'll get something. If not, its going to be a long season...

I'm feeling like there's nothing to get excited about, we'll be the same old shit we were last season with the same lack of motivation from the players, lack of direction from the management team and complete piss-taking by the owner. Just going through the motions tbh.

I'm feeling like there's nothing to get excited about, we'll be the same old shit we were last season with the same lack of motivation from the players, lack of direction from the management team and complete piss-taking by the owner. Just going through the motions tbh.

This could very well be true, but being on the been they will know that the eyes of the footbaling world is on them. They will also know there possible new manager is watching from the studio and they have a lot to prove.

Some might even play for a move.