Mark Viduka

The Owld Fecker

Hart issues Viduka warning

Saturday 08 Aug 2009

Portsmouth boss Paul Hart has warned that he will not wait much longer for striker Mark Viduka to complete a move to Fratton Park.

The 33-year-old Australia international has agreed a one-year contract with Pompey, but has yet to join up with the rest of the squad in pre-season training.

Hart told The News: "We'll be trying hard with getting players in over the next few days. Expecting is a word I don't use anymore though!

"We are trying and hopefully there will be something we can do before next weekend.

"Mark Viduka has not come back from holiday. I'm not sure how much work he has done, but we can't wait until November to get him fit.

"We made him a good offer which has been accepted, so I'm just waiting to see what happens with him."

http://www.4thegame.com/club/portsmouth-fc...ka_warning.html

This guy is a joke!

I remember his escapades with Celtic - "Too upset to report for training, because of the war"!

BTW, every team he has played for in England has been relegated!

He has to be wank*r of the century!

:lol:

Couldnt give a fuck tbh, glad hes gone.

I can see exactly where you are coming from BUT If the wank*r had taken the p*ss out of my club (as he did yours) I would hope the fecker died a slow, slow painfull death!

:panic:

Surely anyone with an interest in football could have seen that, following the Celtic "drama", he does not posess a heart (for football) the size of a pea!!

:lol: