Tim Krul Appreciation Thread

khay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel bad for Harper, but I'd have to say that he categorically would not have made the saves that Krul did.

Clearly MOTM even though he only played one half.

Flashes that revealed his inexperience. But Harper will have to do well to justify his place. If we had a 3rd keeper I'd be tempted to sell Harper.

Looked like a man who wants a first team place. Good.

yeah

did really well lets hope he grows with more matches under his belt would rather see him given a run out rather than harper !!

This, Harpoer would have stood with his hands on his hips for the first save - fact. Add this to the fact he's a bottler and I'd rather see Krul in ahead of him.

What like Fraser Forster?

Given he's out on loan he won't be that useful as a substitute now would he? Knobber

Given that the loan can be recalled at any time and I was merely describing our strength in that area I think he would no wouldn't he? Flubber!

There is a God, after all!

We're between a rock and a hard place. Pick up results and we move up the table = more chance of LardAsh pulling the plug.

Not picking up points = moving down the league and NUFC becoming less attractive to would-be purchasers.

although I knew Krul had talent from watching watching the Uefa Cup match against Palermo some years ago, definately impressed again by him today. loved the way Steven Taylor was psyching up Krul everytime a save was made :lol:

Played excellent today I thought. Must admit it was quite refreshing to see a keeper come out off his line without hesitance and wanting to collect the ball. Also seeing a keeper not dither once he gets it and look to get rid of the ball quickly, but also with a purpose. Don't think Harper is capable of some of those saves he made today too.