Chris Hughton

Jimbo

He's no tactician, he's probably no manager, but I think he's really handled the whole shitty saga with real dignity, he comes across as thoroughly decent bloke unlike JFK or any of the other pieces of shit involved at the club recently.

that's all.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/8191579.stm

Was thinking that before the game... he's really gone about the whole thing really admirably, not been outspoken, got on with getting the team fit for the season etc...

But also did a great job a wasting many sympathy points with taking Carroll off today.

I have a lot of respect for him. He has been put in a difficult position and he's handling it well. The club has been ran like a freak show and he has kept his dignity and put his graft in.

Respect to the man, he's doing his job and he's proud and happy to be here.

As much as we need something better long term, I'll support his Newcastle, his hearts in the right place and he makes no excuses regarding things beyond his control.

I have a lot of respect for him. He has been put in a difficult position and he's handling it well. The club has been ran like a freak show and he has kept his dignity and put his graft in.

Respect to the man, he's doing his job and he's proud and happy to be here.

As much as we need something better long term, I'll support his Newcastle, his hearts in the right place and he makes no excuses regarding things beyond his control.

Pretty much my feelings as well. got alot of time for the bloke. He has no reason to put up with all this shite but he has. Many others with no connection to the club would have walked. But all credit to him, he's carried on no matter whats went on.

Interesting to hear Nolan's comments about the 2 of them. Theyre obviously creating a bit of a siege mentality in the dressing room and they have been credited with it. If the results keep on coming, I'd rather stick with them for the short term rather than bringing someone in for a term and then replacing them again. That's as long as the clubs future is unknown.

Lately I've felt heartily sorry for the bloke, being pissed around like he is. Whoever comes in I reckon he should keep his job as he deserves it and he will always have respect from me after what he's done recently for the club. I'm sure he could walked and found a job with the same money at a club with a healthier environment.

Whoever comes in I reckon he should keep his job as he deserves it and he will always have respect from me after what he's done recently for the club. I'm sure he could walked and found a job with the same money at a club with a healthier environment.

Maybe it's just not that hard at all to stay put and see what the greater good is.

Yeah, fair play to him, he's not a manager, he's been left to handle the whole mess without knowing at any point what the hell will be happening. His previous record in games in charge has been terrible, but 2 games in and they couldnt have done much better this season.

I still want a permanent manager in place, with Hughton deserving to be kept on, but i'd take him over JFK anyday, not only is Kinnear a complete tool, but since he actualyl does fuck all you're paying his wages for Hughton to keep doing the job for him anyway.

First and foremost he's not my choice at all, but I think some folk would be wanking themselves into an absolute foam had Shearer managed that performance.

First and foremost he's not my choice at all, but I think some folk would be wanking themselves into an absolute foam had Shearer managed that performance.

Yeah, he played a strike partnership we all think is wrong, but they did the business so he deserves the plaudits. What i hope they will do though, is when this pair clearly isn't working in a game, they have to switch it at halftime and bring a bit more pace up front. I'd certainly start the 2 of them against wednesday because they don't deserve to be dropped though.

Nah you're wrong there Jimbo.... we all would!

Credit to the man, he's just getting on with the job in hand - probably being paid (relatively) next to fuck all for it too.

Nah you're wrong there Jimbo.... we all would!

Credit to the man, he's just getting on with the job in hand - probably being paid (relatively) next to fuck all for it too.

Yeah. He's done great so far and comes accross well in interviews. Doesn't lie and bullshit like JFK but is good at evading the whole ownership thing. Has a lot of dignity this fella but if the past two years have shown us anything he will probably be shat on by Fat Mike in the near future. Would still like to see Shearer/Dowie combo back with Hught's and Calderwood :blink::razz::razz:

Got a lot of time for him, especially after the current mess but even following the departure of Keegan. At the time, he was still obviously out of his depth but thought he went about things with a similar professionalism which was impressive.

And I hope he is creating a siege mentality. It's exactly what we need to get out of the division.

Edited by Stiva

2 defences now have struggled against our big men up front.

Carroll knows how to hold a ball up, must have been watching his Shearer vids. Has a pit of pace to him, too for a big lad and seems to love the physical battles.

He's no tactician, he's probably no manager, but I think he's really handled the whole shitty saga with real dignity, he comes across as thoroughly decent bloke unlike JFK or any of the other pieces of shit involved at the club recently.

that's all.

I bet he's getting paid well enough to take all of this "shit" though.

that's all.

On the contrary, I bet he's being paid fuck all (relative to what JFK and Shearer were getting).

that's all.

On the contrary, I bet he's being paid fuck all (relative to what JFK and Shearer were getting).

I but I bet hes not staying in an "innkeepers lodge" just yet :blink: