Mate lookalikes

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Does anyone have a mate who is a lookalike for someone special. i have a mate who is the spitting double of George Clooney and all the women love him. Wondered if anyone else has a mate who looks like someone famous whose bird might fancy them or something.

Why is G.Clooney considered 'special' ?? What exactly d'you mean by 'special'. Susan Boyle looks a bit 'special', in the way that 'special' is used to describe some kids iykwim.

Does anyone have a mate who is a lookalike for someone special. i have a mate who is the spitting double of George Clooney and all the women love him. Wondered if anyone else has a mate who looks like someone famous whose bird might fancy them or something.

Why is G.Clooney considered 'special' ?? What exactly d'you mean by 'special'. Susan Boyle looks a bit 'special', in the way that 'special' is used to describe some kids iykwim.

Special as in my mate looks like the guy that stacks the shelves in the spar in Paignton doesn't count.

Special as in my mate looks like the guy that stacks the shelves in the spar in Paignton doesn't count.

:lol: You know my mate ?? :icon_lol:

Dwarves.

Why do you think I am a stand up?

It was part of your act :rolleyes:

:lol: what act? You tiny Byker mentalist :icon_lol:

haven't you tried your hand at Stand up at some point? maybe I'm thinking of someone else

In so much as I did a five minute unpaid bit, got polite applause and a few chuckles but enough confirmation that I'm not funny to dissuade me from ever trying it again... then yeah I've "tried my hand at stand up"

I'd recommend anybody have a go at it though, fucking terrifying, but if you can make a room of people laugh once or twice and not stonewall you off stage, you feel pretty good about yourself.