David O'leary

mikey the eagle

According to Gary Richardson on 5 live this morning "he understands" there is likely to be devlopments this week with Ashley pulling out of selling the club and appointing O'leary as manger.

Some fuckwit journo on the programme then commented how O'leary would be a good appointment because he's still in touch with the game and that his appointment would be welcome and popular with the Newcastle fans. Short of describing Colocinni as suited to the championship, I couldn't think of a more stupid thing to say.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Isn't he mates with Llambias or something. Just another example of the fat cunt saying 'fuck you' to the fans if it is true like.

I think its a better choice than Kinnear but its not so much the choice of manager as much as the temporary make do and mend thought process behind his decisions.

If he turned round and said he wasn't selling up and was backing the guy to take us back up then fair enough, however, previous form would lead me to the conclusion he was a fat lying twat.

Another yes man who will feel they owe Ashley something for him giving them a job....the cunts so transparent its unbeleiveable.

Exactly what I was thinking. Shearer won't get the job under Ashley because of the demands he'll make.

Shearer wont get the job under Ashley, full stop.

I understand there is a deal in the offing through an American/Canadian group. This is where the 20m downpayment thing comes from.

It has not been brought in by Harris.

Another yes man who will feel they owe Ashley something for him giving them a job....the cunts so transparent its unbeleiveable.

Exactly what I was thinking. Shearer won't get the job under Ashley because of the demands he'll make.

It'll be interesting to see the excuse they would come up with if they gave the managers job to O'Leary, the only reason they never gave the job to Shearer was because it would be 'unfair' to the new owners. :lol: (Of course that was the reason, Deka, of course).

I think the lack of connection with the club more than a yes man - shearer and keegan care too much and won't accept compromise, somebody who has no affinity with the area or club is more likely to tow the party line especially if they are chums with the director

Shearer wont get the job under Ashley, full stop.

I understand there is a deal in the offing through an American/Canadian group. This is where the 20m downpayment thing comes from.

It has not been brought in by Harris.

Is that you Alan? It would explain a lot.

Given the fucking mess we are in, and assuming Shearer isn't an option while Ashley is here, I'd settle for the werepig. He's at least a manager. I think it would be an improvement on Hughton or Kinnear, although still by no means someone I would choose.

Given the fucking mess we are in, and assuming Shearer isn't an option while Ashley is here, I'd settle for the werepig. He's at least a manager. I think it would be an improvement on Hughton or Kinnear, although still by no means someone I would choose.

Aye, that's pretty much how I feel about it.

Fuck me - this would almost be the final straw for me.

O'Leary is up there with my most hated people in football.

I'll never forget the twat when he was at Leeds with his "Dey are a young soide, still lorning in de goim" fuck off.

I've been relatively quiet over pre-season to see how things pan out but fuck me, David O'fuckinLeary?

Just been on SSN Ashley has taken the club off the market and appointed O'bleary as manager :lol::panic:

Total rubbish

That had better not happen, its my worst nightmare FFS!!!! :aye:

Even I would not wish him on you marra.

I would love to be a fly on the dressing room wall if it turns out to be true.

He will command no respect and then continue with his normal trait of blaming the players (publicly) for his own failings!

:aye:

Just been on SSN Ashley has taken the club off the market and appointed O'bleary as manager :lol::panic:

Total rubbish

That had better not happen, its my worst nightmare FFS!!!! :aye:

As a manager, he's a better choice than Kinnear but my god O'Leary spouts an almighty amount of shite in interviews. I'd rather keep Hughton as caretaker, at least he gets on with the job in a dignified manner. If this does happen, I dread hearing O'Leary's excuses when things don't go his way.

It really is very hard to believe how badly Ashley has run the club. If anything he's managed to fuck up even more so since relegation than before.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Aye, that's pretty much how I feel about it.

Et moi. :lol: