Northumbria's "Finest"!

The Owld Fecker

I know that there two sides to every story but please look at these threads, two from the SMB and one from their own website and then see what you think.

I was not there, so cannot comment on that incident but, having seen these thugs in action before, I can say that the cancer that seems to be ingrained in Northumbria Police needs cutting out!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=431176

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=430927

http://www.northumbria.police.uk/details.asp?id=16929

Some of the stories are horrific, along with the video evidence of large pools of blood, together with sight of an "officer" kicking a guy on the ground!

No doubt, as the SMB threads claim, that all of the C.C.T.V. cameras will have have, either, not been operating or that there was a "blind spot"!

Bassas!

:lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Northumbria Police link is beyond parody :lol:

Aye, despite the fact a lot of your fans have acted the cunt over the past few weeks and months I can't condone this sort of action from the police. It really is beyond the pale no matter which team is getting leathered and too common and football.

I hope the police get their arses handed to them. I know the FSF and very probably Liberty will be all over this.

I know that there two sides to every story but please look at these threads, two from the SMB and one from their own website and then see what you think.

I was not there, so cannot comment on that incident but, having seen these thugs in action before, I can say that the cancer that seems to be ingrained in Northumbria Police needs cutting out!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=431176

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=430927

http://www.northumbria.police.uk/details.asp?id=16929

Some of the stories are horrific, along with the video evidence of large pools of blood, together with sight of an "officer" kicking a guy on the ground!

No doubt, as the SMB threads claim, that all of the C.C.T.V. cameras will have have, either, not been operating or that there was a "blind spot"!

Bassas!

I don't recall anything about this on the local news which is a bit odd. Can't really comment further as I wasn't there but I can think one poster on here who will lap this up.

I'm in two minds - I think coppers should be accountable for what sounds like a complete fuck-up but a little voice just keeps saying "Mackems".

If I wanted to be nasty on a more logical level I'd say that there are a lot of SAFC fans who are "proud" of the reputation the Seaburn Casuals have (including quite a few on the SMB) and there is a precedent of bother at Central when Sunderland last played in Edinburgh - on that basis you can't blame the coppers for deciding to put on a show. Of course as usual whether they can pull that off without being bastards is another matter.

View Post

from tonights conversations

the special 6 30 train was supposed to go to Sunderland

it didnt and newcastle was it last port of call

why did they sort this "special" out fuckin obvious= action needed to justify their fuckin jobs abd overtime

the train was fuckin wrecked by drunken sunlun fans, no fuckin excuse for that shit mind!!!

when they got off at Central it was evident that there was a large Sunlun hooly eliment present.

the OB were organised but didnt expect such a presence

earler 15 Sunlun in Gotham (?) bar and O neils had chased 10 gremlins who later returned and hoyed a smoke bomb at the the station causin mass panic amongst OB

OB werent disciplined enuf and dogs were let of the leash and Sunlun fans were battoned...mainly one well known hooly...

Another fuckin police bollocks, and where are they when some fucker breaks in yer kip...fuckin nowhere

The moral of the story is keep yersel to yersel and dont trust any fuckin copper!

3 of my mates were in the seconded 1st class...

drunken fuckers were asleep on the luggage racks

all the seats were damaged

and they were pissin everywhere

fuckin bag out of order.................... .........

I have to say its a masterstroke of PR by the coppers for playing the "police dogs were injured" card.

To be fair God knows what type of diseases they could have caught from biting a mackem.

been reading the smb stuff on this for the past hour or so and its funny how theyre playing the we did nothing wrong card but seem to have little (no) evidence to show that.

However one the turkeys over there has uploaded a bit when a few mags come into the station and say something but dont approach the mackems and look at these fans who werent being aggressive or looking for a fight chase after them and storm towards them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5FQQlslRo...re=channel_page

Idiots the lot of them

A couple of lads I know (Mackems and Mags) were out on Sat and saw some of the bother - they said that it was evidently the hooly brigade out, and that the 'Mackems' (not Mackem football fans I'd suggest) who were acting the cunts, one of them kicked fuck out the copper's dog, and the copper lost his rag and twatted him over the head leaving him bloody as fuck.

They said both sides were well out of order, but I suppose in a small bit of defence to the copper, if you worked with an animal like that every day and someone attacked it, you'd be tempted to lash out. Problem is, as a copper, you need to justify that and I don't think he could.

Aye, despite the fact a lot of your fans have acted the cunt over the past few weeks and months I can't condone this sort of action from the police. It really is beyond the pale no matter which team is getting leathered and too common and football.

I hope the police get their arses handed to them. I know the FSF and very probably Liberty will be all over this.

Have you been repeatedly and vigorously raped since birth by the Police? :icon_lol:

Dog beating scum, no doubt the daft cunts will be over the moon with the coverage.

If Roy Keane was still in charge there's no way them dogs would have received that sort of treatment.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Have you been repeatedly and vigorously raped since birth by the Police? :rolleyes:

No idea, but it would explain a lot :icon_lol:

Even if it is the Mackems I simply don't trust the plod to tell the truth when it comes to dealing with football fans. As thick as those knobbers down the road are I don't think they'd actually attack unmuzzled police dogs.

Guest Stevie
Dog beating scum, no doubt the daft cunts will be over the moon with the coverage.

If Roy Keane was still in charge there's no way them dogs would have received that sort of treatment.

Only reason there's any coverage is cos it happened in Newcastle.

Have you been repeatedly and vigorously raped since birth by the Police? :rolleyes:

No idea, but it would explain a lot :icon_lol:

Even if it is the Mackems I simply don't trust the plod to tell the truth when it comes to dealing with football fans. As thick as those knobbers down the road are I don't think they'd actually attack unmuzzled police dogs.

Fish, Renty and Chris will never speak to you again. :quotes:

Edited by Fop

A couple of lads I know (Mackems and Mags) were out on Sat and saw some of the bother - they said that it was evidently the hooly brigade out, and that the 'Mackems' (not Mackem football fans I'd suggest) who were acting the cunts, one of them kicked fuck out the copper's dog, and the copper lost his rag and twatted him over the head leaving him bloody as fuck.

They said both sides were well out of order, but I suppose in a small bit of defence to the copper, if you worked with an animal like that every day and someone attacked it, you'd be tempted to lash out. Problem is, as a copper, you need to justify that and I don't think he could.

Question: Are there any laws regarding the treatment of a police dog in the UK? In the US, if a person fleeing from a police dog turns, shoots and kills the dog but is later apprehended, he will be put up on the same charges as if he was assaulting or killing a human officer.

I know a lad who was bitten terribly by a police dog and he didn't even do anything wrong, he just walked past it!

It tore his flesh and had a little munch and he had to go to hospital.

Just didn't like the look of him I guess.

Only reason there's any coverage is cos it happened in Newcastle.

I've seen that photo before it was used in the thread on the SMB and then used twice on here.

romaultras.jpg

I could be wrong but is it not something to do with the Roma Ultras?

Nobody will ever get me to condone any form of football violence but something (for me) smells here!

So many first hand accounts, so much video and then the police put out a statement accusing fans of attacking police dogs!

Can anyone, seriously, believe that?

Sure, 40 Sunderland fans decide to attack 20/30 police (with unmuzzled dogs) and succeed in damaging/injuring the dogs, with no mention of the 4 guys put into hospital, the others with dog bites and the pools of SAFC fans' blood on the concourse.

I could be wrong but I think that (finally) Northumbria's Finest are going to get what they have deserved for many years.

This case WILL (despite their attempts) make the courts, with the resultant media coverage - The SFS are now heavily involved!

Strathclyde & South Wales Police have to look after (police) games involving, arguably, some of the most passionate/volatile supporters in the U.K. (Rangers/Celtic & Cardiff/Swansea).

It seems that they have learned that the best approach is to be friendly, smile, be helpful and only as a last resort confront.

Northumbria & South Yorks, it would seem, have much to learn.

My attitude would be exactly the same if it had (with the same, apparent, evidence) involved supporters of any club - Including NUFC!!

It's a shame Sunderland doesn't have better transport links so they don't have to be there in the first place.

Ok marra, I am going to bite - You've been fishing for long enough!

Please read the threads and then you will prevent yourself looking, repeatedly, like a moron.

Your last point (regarding transport) was asinine - the SAFC supporters were told (announcement at half time) that a "soccer special" had been laid on, from Edinburgh to Sunderland and requested that all SAFC supporters utilise it.

This turned out to be a complete lie - it ran to Newcastle and ONLY those that boarded it had a problem.

Fortunately, the majority of the 4,000 or so SAFC supporters attending the game chose to ignore the offer/request and continued with their previous arrangements.

Those arriving in Newcastle before (or after) the "soccer special" walked through the Central Station without any hassle from the police, or anyone else.

The "soccer special" (which contained only around 50), however, seems to have been targeted.

As I said, please read and learn!

In all honesty I couldn't really care less.

I can almost guarantee that if those fans weren't at least acting like complete wankers and disturbing the peace the police would have had nothing to do with them.

They were obviously acting up and they got on the end of a little police brutality.

I just don't buy the same deluded vision as half those daft Sunderland fans. The police aren't perfect and they will make mistakes but a few hundred football fans acting like total wankers because they wear the same colours and have had a few pints is going to encourage the police to make mistakes.

This goes for any support, Newcastle, Sunderland whatever.

If you act like a wanker, the under pressure police officer is bound to treat you like one.

Whether it's right or not, they wont get my sympathy.