Who's next to be sold?

Geordiejihad

Geremi would be ideal but who the fuck would be daft enough to buy him?

Big Sam?

Like the guy in your ava said "Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again". Or something.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need him off the wages.... priority is keeping taylor and enrique. and jonas if we can.

All bets are off if that Louise Taylor story is to be believed. It suggests that we need £10m, Geremi isn't going to raise that, Collocini isn't either.

It probably needs two of Taylor, Enrique and Jonas.

I expect Taylor to be 'forced out' (and by forced out and mean him running and skipping to Everton before doing an exclusive with the Chronicle where he turns on the crocodile tears and claims he's asked them to keep the number 27 shirt free as 'I'll be back.') and Collicini to go back to Spain on the cheap-ish. Jonas I think will stay for some reason.

I reckon we could get a decent amount for Colloccini, Jonas... yeah £5m is a bit hopeful, but Colloccini, Jonas, Butt, and one Smith/Nolan/Barton/Guthrie and maybe Xisco would definitely raise £10m imo

Its getting to the stage now where I want Ashley to stay another year, put enough money into getting us back up then sell out in a years time.

Surely this must be more beneficial (financially) for him as well.

He isn't going to put any more money in though, is he? I want him out asap in case he changes his mind and decides to hang around.

£4m colo

£4m Guti

£2m Xisco

Makes sense.

The only trouble is, they're all on massive wages and I can only see them going to either somewhere like Greece or Turkey or to lesser Spanish or Italian clubs. Could any of those afford those fees plus their wages?

Its getting to the stage now where I want Ashley to stay another year, put enough money into getting us back up then sell out in a years time.

He isn't going to put any more money in though, is he? I want him out asap in case he changes his mind and decides to hang around.

I think that comment was made when Assley thought he could sell it.

If he thinks he can keep the majority of the current squad together and add a few players here and there to get us back up then we are going to be a lot more attractive to buyers.

If he thinks he can keep the majority of the current squad together and add a few players here and there to get us back up then we are going to be a lot more attractive to buyers.

I appreciate that could/would work but what makes you think that's in his plans? Is the point I was making. He hasn't looked remotely like adding to the squad any more. He won't even appoint a manager ffs.

I appreciate that could/would work but what makes you think that's in his plans? Is the point I was making. He hasn't looked remotely like adding to the squad any more. He won't even appoint a manager ffs.

Yes. The man who wouldn't spend some money in January to secure our premiership future ffs. He doesn't seem to appreciate it's a squad game; I fully expect him to make the same mistakes over and over again till he fucks off and leaves us alone. I'm waiting fro him to appoint David O'Leary as director of football next.

Just watched one of our homegrown Aussie football shows, and, as you would assume, the talk turned to some of our overseas players. The topic was Lucas Neil and the fact that he isn't with a club and isn't likely to go back to the Hammers.

Now, don't worry, I'm not suggesting he comes to us ... but I do think that the fact he's looking for a club (and that Everton and Villa have been liked to him) might make life easier for us with keeping Mr Taylor.

:icon_lol: