Two more years ....

Geordiejihad

He's been offered peanuts because that's what the club's now worth after his 'stewardship'. I'm amazed that Seymour Pierce want to be associated with Ashley, I'd be concerned about my reputation.

Every time you think it can't get worse, it does.

Out of the gloom, a voice said unto me

"Smile and be happy, things could be worse"

So I smiled and was happy and lo

Things did get worse.

2 more years with a decent manager and a budget wouldn't be so bad but David O'Leary and nothing to spend seems pointless.

See, and that's kind of the thing- if Ashley has come to the conclusion that somebody needs to rebuild NUFC for him to be able to sell it and make a profit, then why not Shearer?

I like that the article seems to indicate a direction of rebuilding and thinking long-term and all, but I just don't think I believe it.

The really sad thing is I feel like i can't enjoy the football or participate in anything that provides the club with money because Ashley owns us. While he's there it's like the whole thing is tainted, he needs to take whatever offer's on the table and fuck off sharpish.

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! YOU COMPLETE FUCKING WANK STAIN!

In two more years, my sweetheart, we will see another view

Such longing for the past for such completion

What was once golden has now turned a shade of grey

I've become crueler in your presence

And yet you get people on here saying 'I like the new third strip, I think I'll get it' I honestly despair when I hear about stuff like that.

And yet you get people on here saying 'I like the new third strip, I think I'll get it' I honestly despair when I hear about stuff like that.

For clarification I like both of the current change strips but I'm not buying anything until Ashley leaves the club :mellow:

Personally I think its all bollox. Its so quiet I think the deal will go through today.

And when have you ever been wrong on this? :mellow:

Do you have any inside info btw? To be semi-serious.

2 more years with a decent manager and a budget wouldn't be so bad but David O'Leary and nothing to spend seems pointless.

See, and that's kind of the thing- if Ashley has come to the conclusion that somebody needs to rebuild NUFC for him to be able to sell it and make a profit, then why not Shearer?

I like that the article seems to indicate a direction of rebuilding and thinking long-term and all, but I just don't think I believe it.

Probably because Shearer would want a transfer budget to do it properly, where as with O'dreary he's gambling on being able to build a squad of loanees. :mellow:

O'Leary will be desperate for anything because there is a reason he's been out the game for 3 years.

He will be a yes man just like Kinnear.

That's the only way he'll get the job. Or anyone else for that matter.

O'Leary will be desperate for anything because there is a reason he's been out the game for 3 years.

O’Leary a yes man — never had been so before, I think one of the main things that has stopped him from getting another job was that he couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He was forever chastising his chairmen for not backing him enough and that he couldn’t progress the club until they bought him new players.

His ridiculous amount of TV interviews and continual whinging about not being supported was tedious.

O’Leary a yes man — never had been so before, I think one of the main things that has stopped him from getting another job was that he couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He was forever chastising his chairmen for not backing him enough and that he couldn’t progress the club until they bought him new players.

His ridiculous amount of TV interviews and continual whinging about not being supported was tedious.

Was Kinnear a 'yes man' before? Circumstances dictate how people behave. He'll be under no illusions should he come here although he might still talk a good game in interviews about how he is in control etc.