I'm very disillusioned

Smooth Operator

I've had a post in one thread deleted and a whole topic i started deleted in the last couple of days. :redcard:

It seems this and the constant struggle I (and most other forum goers) have with htl is getting to me! :D

I may have to go and suckle at the tite of Newcastle Online from now on. :D

Even my so-called mate Wacky Jnr (aka the Walker grass) has reported me to the moderators! :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a post in one thread deleted and a whole topic i started deleted in the last couple of days.  :redcard:

It seems this and the constant struggle I (and most other forum goers) have with htl is getting to me!  :D

I may have to go and suckle at the tite of Newcastle Online from now on.  :D

Even my so-called mate Wacky Jnr (aka the Walker grass) has reported me to the moderators!  :D

53501[/snapback]

Don't go and suckle at the titty of N-O, you know it's wrong. It's full of 10 year old charvers.

I would like to know why the Bowyer thread was deleted however. Some over zealous modding methinks.

I've had a post in one thread deleted and a whole topic i started deleted in the last couple of days.  :redcard:

It seems this and the constant struggle I (and most other forum goers) have with htl is getting to me!  :D

Even my so-called mate Wacky Jnr (aka the Walker grass) has reported me to the moderators!  :D

53501[/snapback]

Don't go and suckle at the titty of N-O, you know it's wrong. It's full of 10 year old charvers.

I would like to know why the Bowyer thread was deleted however. Some over zealous modding methinks.

53508[/snapback]

Has anyone told Grassy... i mean Wacky? Right up his straza.

Deleted due to legal implications I'm led to believe.

Edited by Smooth Operator

I've had a post in one thread deleted and a whole topic i started deleted in the last couple of days.  :puke:

53501[/snapback]

53508[/snapback]

Has anyone told Grassy... i mean Wacky? Right up his straza.

Deleted due to legal implications I'm led to believe.

53512[/snapback]

:redcard:

Actually, N-O is Great, so I'm led to believe. Too cool for me though.

TBF the last one left the Board and the Mods open to a quick writ and damages for libel, slander and god knows what else

Its not just you and your mates down shooting the breeze down the pub - you've put it writing in front of a world wide audience (well , as far as Esh Winning anyway)

Think before posting

Don't you go slagging N-O. We were told it was going to be GREAT post revolution and it is, blatantly. The IQ has doubled. Then quartered.

53528[/snapback]

well they don't seem to feel the need to slag this place off........................

Don't you go slagging N-O. We were told it was going to be GREAT post revolution and it is, blatantly. The IQ has doubled. Then quartered.

53528[/snapback]

well they don't seem to feel the need to slag this place off........................

53530[/snapback]

True, although it's more of a light-hearted dig at HTT tbh. I prefer this place like.

TBF the last one left the Board and the  Mods open to a quick writ and damages for libel, slander and god knows what else

Its not just you and your mates down shooting the breeze down the pub - you've put it writing in front of a world wide audience (well , as far as Esh Winning anyway)

Think before posting

53526[/snapback]

Don't fear Rob i fully understand the implications it may have caused, my tongue is firmly in my cheeck in this thread, it's just a shame i can't share this true story!

can we have some proof of message boards been sued for posting threads like the deleted one, cos it's getting fucking ridiculous on here now

Newcastle played shite on Saturday, oh best pull this thread that slander against Souness and all the players

53528[/snapback]

53530[/snapback]

We've become mackems of the forum world. :D

can we have some proof of message boards been sued for posting threads like the deleted one, cos it's getting fucking ridiculous on here now

Newcastle played shite on Saturday, oh best pull this thread that slander against Souness and all the players

53539[/snapback]

Cant remember exactly but it was either Coventry or Norwich who were suing a message board for something posted.

TBF the last one left the Board and the  Mods open to a quick writ and damages for libel, slander and god knows what else

53526[/snapback]

Disagree tbh, as does the "law studying" missus :D

53536[/snapback]

you're both welcome to repeat the story on your own board I guess