Marko

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't flatter yourself or your club.

Just because I wont defend your hooligans you go off in a strop :mellow:

Not at all, because I will never defend any hooligan either.

What I do recognise is a keyboard warrior who is not fit to be a mod/administrator.

Please combine sex with travel, in short jerky movements and (unless you have something constructive to add) please don't reply to my posts in future!

I find you an embarrassment!

:o

You are a very poorly veiled wind up merchant and you in no way, opinion or otherwise will dictate which posts I reply to and which ones I will not.

Keep fishing at your peril...

You are a very poorly veiled wind up merchant and you in no way, opinion or otherwise will dictate which posts I reply to and which ones I will not.

Me a "wind up" merchant?

I don't think so.

You, on the other hand, don't know when to stop!

:mellow:

In

Bent.........£10 million

Campbell...£3.5 million

Cana........£5 million

Cattermole.£6 million

Da Silva.....£500,000

Total = £25 million

Out

Halford.......£2.5 million

Whitehead...£3 million

Chopra.......£4 million

Murphy.......£1.5 million (looking likely he is going)

Total = £11 million

:mellow: Canny job Bruce, canny job!

Out of interest, have you ever seen Cana or Da Silva play?

TBH no,but they are both internationals,captains of their respective countrys,come highly rated and must be better than Whithead and the Noz,so onwards and upwards...slowly,slowly... :mellow:

Out of interest, have you ever seen Cana or Da Silva play?

TBH no,but they are both internationals,captains of their respective countrys,come highly rated and must be better than Whithead and the Noz,so onwards and upwards...slowly,slowly... :mellow:

Bruce had a decent record at Wigan for finding unheard-of's that settled straight away in the prem.

Darren Bent wasn't £ 10 Mill, he was £ 16.5 Mill. Just like Cattermole is reported at £ 8 Mill after clauses are paid. So unless you plan for both your signing to be shit and complete flops, your total expenditure is at £ 33.5 Mill, not £ 25 Mill.

Edited. Got the Bent valuation wrong.

Edited by The messenger

More than anything Cattermole's fee is an example of how deluded Ashley and his cunt hook mates are that a club can be competitively run on no budget. Players cost and wanting good players to relocate to places that aren't London, Madrid, etc, cost more.

Kill him Tom!! :mellow:

i'm thinking quite a few people have missed the point here. a decent defensive midfielder is critical in the top flight and one of the reasons we got relegated last year is because our one or 2 players that played there were consistently not good enough....

cana and cattermole are both examples of the modern defensive midfielder come good , because without them their sides would not have done as well as they had (look at boro with and without for example, marseille went v close to the championship in france with cana playing). both are on inflated fees and both are card happy, but i get the feeling bruce will only play one or t'other. both can get it down and pass, something our own nicky butt has never really been able to do.

in short he's addressed the most glaringly obvious problem in his side.

i'm thinking quite a few people have missed the point here. a decent defensive midfielder is critical in the top flight and one of the reasons we got relegated last year is because our one or 2 players that played there were consistently not good enough....

cana and cattermole are both examples of the modern defensive midfielder come good , because without them their sides would not have done as well as they had (look at boro with and without for example, marseille went v close to the championship in france with cana playing). both are on inflated fees and both are card happy, but i get the feeling bruce will only play one or t'other. both can get it down and pass, something our own nicky butt has never really been able to do.

And watch Malbranque flourish with a decent DM next to him. It's not rocket science.

And watch Malbranque flourish with a decent DM next to him. It's not rocket science.

exactly....

Unless you're a 62 year old bullshitting lickspittle with a dodgy ticker who doesn't bother turning up to training? I'm not thinking of anyone in particular.......

I agree, he's not a world beater, but he does that job well and will be a big improvement for them. The fee is too big but thats the way of things, you have to pay that these days.

He is however a dirty little bastard who deliberately sets out to injure players no matter how much he and Bruce have denied it, but the mackems will be more than happy with him since he injured two of our players in his Wigan days!

Cattermole is £8m + £2m in clauses and £60k a week .

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. :mellow: I dont think so

Bent £10 rising to £14. but when and if we reach the stage where add on`s were to be paid

for these players,I`m sure we`d only be to happy pay up,the triggers that bring these clauses into place

would mean silverware in the cupboard.

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. :mellow: I dont think so

Bent £10 rising to £14. but when and if we reach the stage where add on`s were to be paid

for these players,I`m sure we`d only be to happy pay up,the triggers that bring these clauses into place

No that's wrong. Bent is rising to £ 16.5 Mill according to spurz stock exchange that can hardly lie. So stop telling porkies.

Edited by The messenger

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. :o I dont think so

:mellow: I quite like these thinly veiled brags. No, I really do.

Still.

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. :razz: I dont think so

No that's wrong. Bent is rising to £ 16.5 Mill according to spurz stock exchange that can hardly lie. So stop telling porkies.

:o For the fee to rise to £16.5 we`d have to win the world cup (England) Bent playing and scoring a bucket full

and Sunderland winning the CL,though that would be nice,I can`t see either of those happening can you?

Levys face saving clauses,If and it`s a very,very big if! the fee rises to 14 mil the club would be happy to pay the extra I`m sure.

thinly veiled brags

Not really,just fact I`m looking at a mid table finish TBH that would do fine.. :mellow:

It's a sad state of play, when a team like sunderaland looks like a midtable Premiership club.

Hull, Birmingham, Burnley, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, are all shit.

My thoughts on the table, fwiw

1 Chelsea

2 Manchester United

3 Liverpool

4 Manchester City

5 Arsenal

6 Aston Villa

7 Everton

8 Tottenham

9 Fulham

10 West Ham

11 Wigan

12 Sunderland

13 Bolton

14 Blackburn

15 Stoke

16 Birmingham

17 Wolves

18 Hull

19 Portsmouth

20 Burnley

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. <_< I dont think so

:razz: For the fee to rise to £16.5 we`d have to win the world cup (England) Bent playing and scoring a bucket full

and Sunderland winning the CL,though that would be nice,I can`t see either of those happening can you?

Levys face saving clauses,If and it`s a very,very big if! the fee rises to 14 mil the club would be happy to pay the extra I`m sure.

thinly veiled brags

Not really,just fact I`m looking at a mid table finish TBH that would do fine.. :mellow:

And i think you'll get it, Bruce is a solid prem manager, Bent is a proven scorer in the prem when he's given a chance, Cattermole will be effective and Bruce seems to have the knack of finding unknown foreign players who go on to do well. Hope i'm wrong tho! :o

nearly there fish...

this is what i see...

1 Chelsea

2 Manchester United

3 Liverpool

4 Arsenal

5 Manchester City

6 Aston Villa

7 Everton

8 Tottenham

9 Fulham

10 West Ham