13 Wigan

14 Blackburn

15 Stoke

16 Burnley

17 Birmingham

18 Hull

19 Portsmouth

20 Wolves

Unless Burnley "do a Hull" I can't see them getting enough points to stay up. They play pretty football but totally shambolic at the back

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cattermole is £8m + £2m in clauses and £60k a week .

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. :o I dont think so

Bent £10 rising to £14. but when and if we reach the stage where add on`s were to be paid

for these players,I`m sure we`d only be to happy pay up,the triggers that bring these clauses into place

would mean silverware in the cupboard.

No that's wrong. Bent is rising to £ 16.5 Mill according to spurz stock exchange that can hardly lie. So stop telling porkies.

:mellow:For the fee to rise to £16.5 we`d have to win the world cup (England) Bent playing and scoring a bucket full

and Sunderland winning the CL,though that would be nice,I can`t see either of those happening can you?

Levys face saving clauses,If and it`s a very,very big if! the fee rises to 14 mil the club would be happy to pay the extra I`m sure.

No I can't cause it's all bollocks. If you don't know the clauses involved you shouldn't talk shite and claim the price is lower then it actually is.

It's a sad state of play, when a team like sunderaland looks like a midtable Premiership club.

Hull, Birmingham, Burnley, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, are all shit.

My thoughts on the table, fwiw

1 Chelsea

2 Manchester United

3 Liverpool

4 Manchester City

5 Arsenal

6 Aston Villa

7 Everton

8 Tottenham

9 Fulham

10 West Ham

11 Wigan

12 Sunderland

13 Bolton

14 Blackburn

15 Stoke

16 Birmingham

17 Wolves

18 Hull

19 Portsmouth

20 Burnley

I enjoy reading this site, honestly. I do my best not to get into "my club's better than your club" conversations - because they are a waste of time. But sometimes it's impossible to let the bait flow by.

All the clubs highlighted, including mine (Bolton), might be shit - but they are all in the Premier League. I thought this last year had given you a massive reality check. Obviously not massive enough.

Still, it's fortunate that not all NUFC fans are so blind.

It doesn't mean we aren't shitter :mellow:

LOL!

By the way, Tom. Seeing as you're admin, can you change my members tag from a standard one to one with a BWFC badge on? (Some members may not have realised how shite our club badge is, you see!)

I enjoy reading this site, honestly. I do my best not to get into "my club's better than your club" conversations - because they are a waste of time. But sometimes it's impossible to let the bait flow by.

All the clubs highlighted, including mine (Bolton), might be shit - but they are all in the Premier League. I thought this last year had given you a massive reality check. Obviously not massive enough.

:mellow:

As Tom says, I'm not saying we're great, just that this years Premiership is 4 top class sides, three or four good sides, and 13 shit teams. (Swap us for Hull and the statement would still hold true btw)

I just look at that league and as shown my predictions are pretty likely. I can't see dark horses or surprise packages (qalthough I suppose that's the point of surprise packages) but you see my point. Burnly play decent football going forward but are shit at the back so they'll tumble, the other teams haven't really improved their lot, other than Man City, and even they haven't bought in the positions they were most weak.

Don't take offence lad, we're all shit. :o

:mellow:

As Tom says, I'm not saying we're great, just that this years Premiership is 4 top class sides, three or four good sides, and 13 shit teams. (Swap us for Hull and the statement would still hold true btw)

I just look at that league and as shown my predictions are pretty likely. I can't see dark horses or surprise packages (qalthough I suppose that's the point of surprise packages) but you see my point. Burnly play decent football going forward but are shit at the back so they'll tumble, the other teams haven't really improved their lot, other than Man City, and even they haven't bought in the positions they were most weak.

Don't take offence lad, we're all shit. :o

I know Fish, I take your point. Unfortunately the PL has been like that for a few years now. If you strip all the media bullshit away it's not that clever.

Whisper it on here though. I reckon the surprise package might be the Mackems this year. Mister Potato Head is putting together a pretty good squad.

What's making me laugh is Sky's features on the top 4 and Man City, whom they believe all have a chance of the title.

Interviewing all the plastics outside the ground ''Well we've got the best squad in Europe and the best fans in the world and etc etc'' pretty much identical for everyone they interview.

Manchester United will win it, Chelsea second and nobody else will even be in the frame.

What's making me laugh is Sky's features on the top 4 and Man City, whom they believe all have a chance of the title.

Interviewing all the plastics outside the ground ''Well we've got the best squad in Europe and the best fans in the world and etc etc'' pretty much identical for everyone they interview.

Manchester United will win it, Chelsea second and nobody else will even be in the frame.

This.

Where would Bolton be if Assley had been running it like he's ran NUFC for the past 2 years?

We're utter :mellow:, but then with what Assley has done to us it wouldn't exactly matter too much (to our present position) if we'd started off as Man U.

Where would Bolton be if Assley had been running it like he's ran NUFC for the past 2 years?

We're utter :mellow:, but then with what Assley has done to us it wouldn't exactly matter too much (to our present position) if we'd started off as Man U.

It must be said that Assley brings another perspective to football club administration.

To be honest I'm surprised you feel like this, isn't it obvious from most of the threads on here that the vast majority of posters think we're shit if not shitter? Absolute dog shit in fact as we have no manager, no money to spend, any decent players are on their way and above all we're owned by Mike Ashley.

We can still laugh about though :mellow:

As much as it pains me I think this is the year of the red bin dippers otherwise Benny is gone.

City will finish fourth and Arsenal fifth. The other two either, either. Everton will suffer without Lescott, Villa will be steady again, spuds will be interesting but I'm not sure what making Crouch first choice striker will do to the balance already there.

Then look at the rest of the shite and the village of the damned actually has a half decent team with a plastic but competent manager.

Fuck I hate Ashley and how far back he has set us.

If Liverpool could turn some of those draws from last year into wins I think they could come close again. But that's simply due to a weakened Man Utd.

Cattermole is £8m + £2m in clauses and £60k a week .

Cattermole is £6 mil rising to £8 mil,as to the 60k a week.. :o I dont think so

Bent £10 rising to £14. but when and if we reach the stage where add on`s were to be paid

for these players,I`m sure we`d only be to happy pay up,the triggers that bring these clauses into place

would mean silverware in the cupboard.

No that's wrong. Bent is rising to £ 16.5 Mill according to spurz stock exchange that can hardly lie. So stop telling porkies.

:mellow:For the fee to rise to £16.5 we`d have to win the world cup (England) Bent playing and scoring a bucket full

and Sunderland winning the CL,though that would be nice,I can`t see either of those happening can you?

Levys face saving clauses,If and it`s a very,very big if! the fee rises to 14 mil the club would be happy to pay the extra I`m sure.

No I can't cause it's all bollocks. If you don't know the clauses involved you shouldn't talk shite and claim the price is lower then it actually is.

Seriously, who cares?

It must be said that Assley brings another perspective to football club administration.

He brings another perspective to evolution. :o

I don't think Ancelloti is going to win it in his first season like.

He does not exactly have the best record for winning any league to be fair.

And he has not been giving much money either. But they have a very good squad like.