IF Ashley shows his face on Saturday...

smoggeordie

I don't think he'll turn up. He once falsely claimed before he was acting on police advice but I think this time OB would be minded to do just that. Imagine the scrum outside the ground!

Yes, cos although most of us are obsessive Newcastle fans ( hence being on here), most are normal fans who don't quite live and breathe it like us.

They are the ones who enjoyed the football break and have only noticed the odd rare takeover related story. They haven't hoped a thousand hopes then died a thousand deaths with every in the know rumour or mackem wind up.

Yes, the majority will go on Saturday, enjoy a pint, enjoy a pie, watch the game and not take much notice of the directors box.

Finger on the pulse or obsessed? ( he says lying in bed typing on a football forum on his iPhone).

Thats my mate...all this season means to him is looking forward to getting pissed in Cardiff,Swansea,Plymouth and Blackpool....he takes an interest in whats going on, but was a bit put out when I told him that half the players who played ok v WBA won't be here when we go to Cardiff...nowt wrong with his attitude to be honest, he'd watch Newcastle if they ended up playing in a sunday morning pub league :mellow:

...and both Duff and Taylor have gone.....would he actually get out alive?

:mellow:

I doubt Taylor and Duff will have gone by Satdee. Even if they have, though, LardAsh will still get away unharmed.

However, if things do continue to deteriorate I wouldn't be surprised if some daft knacka (we have one or two who follow NUFC) does something stupid somewhere along the line. Not necessarily physically to him, but some example of 'payback'.

the whole of st james park chanting you fat cockney bastard get out of my club would be awesome :mellow:

What tune?

Get off of my cloud?

Get Up Offa That Thing?

Get The Funk Out?

Get Your Freak on?

Get Out Of My House?

Get The Lead Out?

the whole of st james park chanting you fat cockney bastard get out of my club would be awesome :mellow:

What tune?

Get off of my cloud?

Get Up Offa That Thing?

Get The Funk Out?

Get Your Freak on?

Get Out Of My House?

Get The Lead Out?

"Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off from where you don't belong" combined with the whole ground pointing towards the director's box.

Borrowing the Beatles "Get Back" of course :o

I hope the 'Cockney' bit is omitted from any chanting whether he's there or not because you know that elements of the press will pick up on that and portray us as insular northern idiots.

We dont need no joe kinnear.

We dont need no thought control.

No more idiots in the boardroom.

Ashley, leave our club alone.

Hey,ashley, leave our club alone!

All in all wer not just a brick in ur wall.

All in all youre just another prick in the wall.

repeated to the tune of brick in the wall by Pink Floyd.

change the lyrics but u get the idea :mellow:

Edited by AllyB

I hope the 'Cockney' bit is omitted from any chanting whether he's there or not because you know that elements of the press will pick up on that and portray us as insular northern idiots.

Yes definitely.

Especially with a lot of our ex players being cockneys too.

Yes definitely.

Especially with a lot of our ex players being cockneys too.

Totally agree. Replace the word cockney with greedy.

Get out of our house

and into your car

hit the road ash

take what's left of your cash

not welcome here

no more no more

....grabs coat...

I been on a massive Faith No More kick after fulfilling a lifetime ambition and seeing them headline download festival a couple of months ago.

There are a couple of songs that come to mind.

The first one really does sum up the fat man and our predicament:

EVERYTHING'S RUINED -

Things worked out better than we had planned

Capital from boy, woman and man

We were like ink and paper

Numbers on a calculator

Knew arithmetic so well

Working overtime completed what was assigned

We had to multiply ourselves

A bouncing little baby

A shiny copper penny

And he spent himself

Would not listen to us

But when he lost his appetite

He lost his weight in friends

Baby became a fat nickel so fast

Then came puberty

Exponentially

Soon our boy became a million

People loved him so

And helped him to grow

Everyone knew the thing that was best

Of course, he must invest

A penny won't do

But he made us proud

He made us rich

But how were we to know

He's counterfeit

Now everything's ruined

----------------

and this one:

GET OUT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvl5qIZGBrY

What if there's no more fun to have?

And all I got is what I've had?

What if I have forgotten how?

Cut my losses and get out now

Get out, right now!

There's something stronger than me

There's something I don't want to see

A new thing growing in me

It is the hardest thing to

To watch it grow on top of you

And see you're just like everyone

No fun!

etc etc etc

Yes, cos although most of us are obsessive Newcastle fans ( hence being on here), most are normal fans who don't quite live and breathe it like us.

They are the ones who enjoyed the football break and have only noticed the odd rare takeover related story. They haven't hoped a thousand hopes then died a thousand deaths with every in the know rumour or mackem wind up.

Yes, the majority will go on Saturday, enjoy a pint, enjoy a pie, watch the game and not take much notice of the directors box.

Finger on the pulse or obsessed? ( he says lying in bed typing on a football forum on his iPhone).

Of course you are the only ones who care about Newcastle because you spend your lives at your computer typing drivel on messageboars - I drop into these forums every so often to see if anything interesting is being said but very rarely contribute because I don't feel I need to - despite not contributing I have "died a thousand deaths" same as you lot on most days of the 40 years I have been going to SJP as has my dad who has been going 60 years and my mates and my brothers who have been going 20 / 30 or 40 years same as me but they don't access the messageboards at all (so obviously aren't "real" fans and aren't that bothered about Newcastle) - difference is we don't need these message boards in our lives because we actually get out of houses and talk to real people about the comings & goings at Newcastle - look out of your windows and you will see some of these real people walking past

Get a life lads you aren't the only ones who are real fans

Of course you are the only ones who care about Newcastle because you spend your lives at your computer typing drivel on messageboars - I drop into these forums every so often to see if anything interesting is being said but very rarely contribute because I don't feel I need to - despite not contributing I have "died a thousand deaths" same as you lot on most days of the 40 years I have been going to SJP as has my dad who has been going 60 years and my mates and my brothers who have been going 20 / 30 or 40 years same as me but they don't access the messageboards at all (so obviously aren't "real" fans and aren't that bothered about Newcastle) - difference is we don't need these message boards in our lives because we actually get out of houses and talk to real people about the comings & goings at Newcastle - look out of your windows and you will see some of these real people walking past

Get a life lads you aren't the only ones who are real fans

You out the house when you posted this?

We dont need no joe kinnear.

We dont need no thought control.

No more idiots in the boardroom.

Ashley, leave our club alone.

Hey,ashley, leave our club alone!

All in all wer not just a brick in ur wall.

All in all youre just another prick in the wall.

repeated to the tune of brick in the wall by Pink Floyd.

change the lyrics but u get the idea :mellow:

ha ha nice work fella!